The people's grow

First off, hello everyone. I am fairly new here and wanted to share my experiences with you, since all of your many ideas on this forum has lead to the design and function of my grow space, by virtue of necessity. I started with a one plant cabinet grow that I DIY’ed, this grow, I decided to start 4 plants in hopes that one or two would be female, we’ll all were girls, now this certainly created a problem. So for this issue I decided to convert a closet in a spare bedroom to handle this. This

3 Likes

This worked out

This worked out pretty well for only a min. So now I am doing ok, so what do I do? I hear all these great things about the Nectar line, I gottta try it out for myself, all my uncle swore by was Fox Farms. I order the sample pack and it comes in a week. In the meantime my two smaller plants don’t look so well. I decided to run the two smaller plants with the Nectar Nutes, and the other two on the Fox Farms Nutes. After about a week and half of the small plants on the Nectar had shown substantial growth, and their color was a very dark green. Other two ants look normal. It has been now three weeks since I started side by side run, three days after I flipped to 12/12. Back to build. Outgrew the closet in my opinion quickly, now what to do. After going through everyone’s journals, and DIY’s, I built a new room. It is 4x8, i studded in frame, then used 4x8 sheets of 2 inch thick styrofoam insulation for a walk in freezer, for walls. Running 3 phantom 315cmh with a six inch canister filter and 4 inch intake, have indoor, outdoor thermo placed outside room with probe inside over canopy. It’s great to see a whole bunch of ideas come together as one. Eventually going to build one of @dbrn32 lights. Will keep everyone updated with progress. @doobieNoobie @blackthumbbetty @raustin @smokingranny @TdubWilly @peachfuzz

7 Likes

3 Likes

Sour diesel running on Fox Farms big three, micro brew, holy mackerel, terpinator, open sesame with cal-mag. FloraNectar.

5 Likes

Al i have ever used was general hydroponics so i won’t be able to help you there… everything looks good though :v:

1 Like

The one in back is Blue Dream, also on same fox farm regiment. The one in front is Pink Haze, it is running the Nectar for the Gods line of nutrients plus microbrew, terpinator, and FloraNectar cane sugar.

3 Likes

Last but certainly not least, is the Animal. This plant is also running Nectar for the Gods line. Will keep everyone updated with progression. @dbrn32, thank you for the kind words about my uncle. He was like my father, mentor, he was my fishing partner, and also the car chief on my race car. It definitely is a tough loss even today, one year later, but I am extremely thankful for the time I had with him.

2 Likes

Right i saw u mention this elsewhere. But my condos as well. Amazing how close family n friends can still teach us from the grave. Im happy u took his advice and are here with us to learn n grow. Good luck n im set to watching

2 Likes

Love the build! Great looking plants. I will be following along as I am using nectar line of nutrients as well.

Dude the room looks great. You’ve got enough room there to really pull in some weight once you get going. And you’re off to a good start to get there.

Gave my nectar sample pack away, sorry! Totally dig the room though!

Did you not like it? Seems like it is more trial and effort. Itreally seems like I already have to stay on top of them, and read the two from day to day.

@DoobieNoobie, you like my pots, lol. Courtesy of you know who. Lol.

1 Like

Each one holds an entire bag of the Bushdoctor coco-coir.

Everything looks great… only suggestion I have is to get all those light leaks coverd… could be problematic in the future when you flip to 12/12… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

I never used it to say I don’t like it. I based my opinion off of watching other experienced growers with it.

1 Like

I do agree, I do have it totally sealed from the inside now, it is also inside another room thT I can totally close off and it is 100% light proof. I keep working on it every day. Actual room is 16 x 20x 9 ft.

1 Like