The Pacific Cherry Berry Trio

That wouldn’t be bad at this point, when I had three plants running on it was going through about 1 1/2-2 gal of water a day in it, so need lots of shit in there. Lol

1 Like

Both girls got their ice tonight, wasn’t as solid as I wanted, but got the refills in the freezer already, so will be ready tomorrow night! This is the only water they are getting too for the next couple days as well.

4 Likes

Did a check tonight and No Dots got the cut!

Will do some better pictures tomorrow as I have 0 energy and will do to it tonight, will also wash it as well.

5 Likes

Right before wash, they are drying right now, will take after pics tonight.

6 Likes

Stunning! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks Kap! Will do an actual black curtain photo shoot tonight to really show them off!

2 Likes

Very nice!!

2 Likes

Here’s some better post wash pictures.

4 Likes

Looks awesome!! Well done!!

1 Like

Beautiful colors👀!!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:absolutely gorgeous. Cannot WAIT to hear the smoke report :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Dosi Berries w/ dots got cut tonight and currently working on trimming and hanging so I can wash in a bit!

5 Likes

Trim time! Starting with dots!

3 Likes

Ha ha ha! Completely forgot that I pollinated these two girls!

Starting on No Dots now

5 Likes

Those are some nice healthy looking seeds!

1 Like

Trimmed up No Dots

4 Likes

First batch of seeds is from the Dots girls with the lighter coloring.

Not as much flavor, smell, or effect as the darker plant.

Up next is No Dots! A bit shorter, but bigger and denser buds with a lot more smell, flavor, and effect! Seeds are also a lot bigger and more plentiful! This is what I have so far from about half the bud, still need to smoke the remaining couple oz. Should get another 2-4 vials of seeds.

Here’s from both plants and then just my tray. Yes it is Young Son Goku riding a Nimbus Cloud from his bong!

Edit: Each vial is approx 400 seeds!

4 Likes

Now that’s a good seed haul!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

enjoy, that looks like a fun way to forget a Saturday night.

1 Like