The Pacific Cherry Berry Trio

Nice!!! Looking good🍻

2 Likes

Day 21 the two with dots got another attempt at a FIM! The third isn’t big enough yet for a FIM tho, falling further and further behind. Lol

SPGD

SPND

5th Wheel

3 Likes

D22
SPGD

SPND

5th Wheel

2 Likes

All nice and healthy!!! Good growing!!

1 Like

Day 24 and I got to say, these do not stress well at all! Tried some rolling and twisting last night, got a few good pops and one got a crack, but nothing major. Did the same to the Tara and Liz and both came back fighting. The one could be a ph issue as I do need to give microbes, but is only showing up on the one leaf, or possibly wind burn from the fan, but none receive actual direct wind.
SPGD! This one has the crack, the leaves directly above have started to either, but everything else is still going strong, I know, the problem will work it’s way up. I did slather it in aloe last night and this morning, and has a brace to help keep the crack closed. The crack isn’t even that big or too deep, so kinda surprised. Had way bigger cracks and splits on My last plant and didn’t get these problems from super cropping.

SPND! This one is tiny compared to the other two! Also got rolling and twisting last night, got some light pops, but no cracks, and all droopy this morning and looking unwell…

5th Wheel! Same thing as the other two, some good popping and snapping, no significant cracks tho! One lower leaf has a couple spots but nothing that concerns me as it’s a bottom leaf. The other has two big spots that are dry and crumbly to the touch. I did give about 1/2 gal of water last night, 1/2 from the top and 1/2 bottom fed. Is due for some microbes but would expect to see on more than one leaf for something like that. I did a bug check and didn’t find anything at all. Only other thing I could think of was the fan that sucks air from by the base of that pot, but it’s about 6” below and the fan is sucking from the floor area and blowing against the autopot res. The leaf that is touching the res doesn’t have this either.

Lastly here’s a pic of the entire grow.

4 Likes

Day 25!
All got trimmed last night and some more twisting done, also got some nutes!

SPGD

SPND

5th Wheel

Whole Tent

Aloe plant is going great too!

5 Likes

Day 30
SPGD

SPND

5th Wheel

4 Likes

Grow dots female

Grow Dots Male

No dots female

Aloe

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dosi Berries with grow dots

Dosi Berries Jacks 321

3 Likes

SPGD!

SPND

4 Likes

Very nice!!! Picture perfect!! :beers:

2 Likes

Now this girl is getting frosty!

Main top cola!

Second main cola!

She’s even started to build trichomes on her fan leaves!!!

4 Likes

Starting week 6 flower! I lowered light a bit as they aren’t growing upwards as fast and they love the light!

Dosi Berries no dots starting to fatten up!

Dosi Berries with dots starting to show some color and fattening up as well!

Here’s the grow tent!

And finally the Aloe!

4 Likes

Really nice!! All looking great

1 Like

No dots!

Dots!

5 Likes

They both look great… what are you seeing is the difference between dots vs no dots?

The plant with dots grew a lot faster and is easily 2x the size! Picture is a week or two old, been clearing the thousands of plant pics off my phone. Lol

u

4 Likes

Cool! The side by side photo helps visualize it!!

1 Like

Week 7 flower!
Dots!

No Dots!

Whole flowering tent!

2 Likes