The Pacific Cherry Berry Trio

Wow :star_struck: she’s pretty! I do love growing ww’s. They seem to me to have the fattest colas out of my strains. That’s a good haul. Damn autos! Gotta love’em!

2 Likes

:crazy_face: my bad! I meant lst! @Tophr72 posted that awesome pic & I had a brain :brain: :dash:. My girls are right behind yours so I will be following ya. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh i hears ya. Kewls. Looking forward to new challenges. Hehe i love my job.(hobby) but like milkin cows you cant skip a day or some chores or you both suffer.

1 Like

I went back n looked at d.o.b. for my white widow autos: January 29th 2022. I I have noticed that it’s like if i Top It or manifold it or stun it like that it kind of stretches out the length of time before it flowers so like if I didn’t touch it at all and flour and five weeks if I manifold and do everything else is 6 to7 weeks b4 it starts to flower are yours similar? I guess it makes sense cuz those are like dead days and they’re not really counted on the auto clock but on our clock we count those days

1 Like

Sounds fun. I am interesed in seeing the growth rate and even pheno variety. Do you grow in coco? I use a t5 for veg and a mars hydro FC-E4800 led bar light for flower which has changed my growing life forever. Cheap bright good. I use fox farms nutes as well lil bit of molasses some chips dip chanis whips lol

1 Like

One day growth rate

[Uploading: 20220305_212442.jpg…](

7 Likes

Mine flower right at 4 weeks and chop btwn 13-15 weeks. I had 2 ww girls that I had to flip the lights @ 15 weeks which didn’t give them time to make huge colas but decent ones. They went 17 weeks.
I think these autos have lil’ brains :brain: :joy:

3 Likes

I grow in FF soil. I’m switching from fftrio to Jack’s this grow. I have 3 sf2000’s that goes from veg to harvest. I made a bloom booster mix from coffee grounds, egg shells, banana peels & molasses.
Haven’t pulled out the whips & chains, yet! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Very nice. Im thinking of goin soil n organic but i gots some learning to do. I like coco but they say mothers should b in soil so im at a crossroads. Soil for mommies then coco. I think i should keep it all soil or coco. But if it aint broke dont fix i guess. I had one widow auto go 13 weeks (it nute locked b4 i got r.o. water than my usual 10wk.

3 Likes

D5! All are standing up straight and leaves are getting bigger! All three have a root or two showing at the bottom but none on the sides yet. Took the covers off as the tent stays between 55-67 RH as the big fan cycles. Also gave a couple squirts of water along the rim of the cups.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watch!

2 Likes

Got them transplanted to bigger pots, one auto pot has grow dots, one does not, and the short one also has grow dots but will be fed by hand. Still need to redo my intake vent, will probably run the water line in through that too from the big tank which will allow me to space everything out better.

7 Likes

Day 8
Spring Pot No Dots!

Spring Pot With Dots!

5th wheel with Dots!

6 Likes

I’m working on setting up my tent. I’m used to growing in a homemade box. What is the contraption on your intake hose?

1 Like

Homemade light diffuser to help keep light from coming into the tent through the vent yet still allows air flow.

2 Likes

Day 9

6 Likes

D12!
SPGD (Spring Pot & Grow Dots)

SPND (Spring Pot No Dots)

5th wheel! (Reg 3 gal fan pot with Grow Dots)

5 Likes

Day 15!
SPGD

SPND

5th Wheel

5 Likes

D17!
SPGD

SPND

5th Wheel

Grow Dots VS No Dots!

5 Likes

Day 18! Holy crap the two with Grow Dots are taking off! Almost twice the size of the No Dots plant! Here in a week will probably be bigger than Tara and Liz!
SPGD!

SPND!

5th Wheel!

Here you can really see the size difference between the dots and no dots!

5 Likes