The Pacific Cherry Berry Trio

Sweet! I’m here as well!

2 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair :chair: over here, in the corner :popcorn: :tumbler_glass:
image-299

7 Likes

I’m gonna jump on this train :steam_locomotive:! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Loaded up on some good new stuff. Should be fun.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the support and encouragement everyone!

8 Likes

Nice man. Good times. Heres my two white widow autos and 4 baby runtz. R5 is still in clone dome

8 Likes

Looking good. Always a little scary to see a manifold with so little leaves, but that’s the way it goes! They will explode in no time!

6 Likes

Off to a good start!! Im set to watch!!

1 Like

The last one to pop through is the first one to the bottom! Sure hope this one is a girl!

9 Likes

I know white widow is a strong grower. Is a standard procedure for you to manifold WWA and autos in general?

1 Like

No i just had four seeds left. Thought i would try it with white widow being a good strong strain. I have grown white widow for many seasons so i knew when it flowered etc. Just did it for fun

3 Likes

Kind of a Mini-Me.

2 Likes

Lol. They have had a hard two weeks.

2 Likes

Nice!! My girls r about a week 1/2 behind yours. I will be following your technique for sure!! Are you using ALL the stuff in the pics to grow them? Looks :eyes: like an arsenal! :bomb: Thanks for the tag :sunglasses::green_heart::raising_hand_woman:t2:

3 Likes

I love the manifolding on those babies!
Looks tight!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I will be manifolding most of my photos (i have both feminized runtz n gonna try bubble gum). I get to know the plant a grow or two to see how it responds before the 3 or 4 week pot bondage session. I had one white widow auto 302.9 grams just using main stalks. Wish i coulda cloned that girl. Damn autos lol

9 Likes

The booklets are what came with the auto pot system, the rest of the stuff in the bags is all the connectors and stuff that came with the kit, and then I ordered about 4 extra of everything in case something breaks. The tent currently has 3 fans, the HLG blackbird, 2 auto pots that aren’t hooked up yet as the girls need to grow some roots for it to work properly, and then the big ventilation system and humidifier. These are only a few days old tho and which technique are you taking about?

3 Likes

That’s a lot of stuff! :joy: I just assumed you are gonna manifold these girls, too!

2 Likes

Nope, these three will get FIM’d and then some LST but that’s it. Manda was a photo and these are all autos.

5 Likes

Nice man toys toys toys. Hope the meds r helpin. One thing i like with growing perpetually there are always things to do. I thought about gettin some feeding tubes but i like to just have drain lines. Myb dwc down the road. Loving the coco tho. Best hobby for me financially. Racing murdered my wallet

2 Likes