The Pacific Cherry Berry Trio

Details coming soon!

10 Likes

Dude, you’re gonna need a bigger house… :seedling: :seedling: :potted_plant: :potted_plant: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Manda is about ready to chop, the twins are gonna be smaller, but these three… they will be popped into the soil either this morning or evening, have been soaking in microbial water overnight, and transplanted to final pots this weekend.
Kinda hoping that one of the three is a male so I can grab some pollen and make some more seeds off a bud or two before chopping the male, maybe even get to make a cross with the twins if there is time. Just gonna have to watch very carefully so the whole tent doesn’t get pollinated tho. Lol

6 Likes

Here’s another hint!

5 Likes

All three seeds sank this morning so into the rooters they go! Hope they enjoy their new homes! No designs or names yet tho!

8 Likes

The newest edition for this grow has arrived!

11 Likes

The AutoPot Spring Pot system is in. Will be transplanting the two girls into these tonight and when the others show sex they will go in too! One of them will get Grow Dots and one won’t, if all three are female, guess I’m watering an extra by hand. Got some watering bulbs that will help with that too!

11 Likes

Two of the three have popped through, hopefully the third will be through tomorrow! Will also reveal the strain!

3 Likes

Two are standing on their own this morning, and the third is right behind and should be fully out and up by the end of the day.

11 Likes

Third is popped through! All with the same birthday again! Woooo
Still working on some decent either or names like Aaron/Erin sense they could go either way, or just wait till they show sex.

8 Likes

D2!
The three are all doing good and not stretching too much. Sitting around mid 30s for DLI! None have shown any roots yet, but still getting the bigger pots ready today so I’ll be ready to transplant right away!

11 Likes

@Arrow @beardless @CooterJuice @Dman1969 @Graysin @JaneQP @kaptain3d @Low @repins12 @Turbonelson

6 Likes

@yoshi @Tophr72 @JAQ @MidwestGuy @CC_Mo @Bulldognuts @First @Hellraiser @NUG61 @ThatsNotMineOfficer

4 Likes

Wooo set to watch :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@TransplantedFarmgirl

1 Like

watching fo sho…

thanks for the tag… :v:

5 Likes

Watching. Are these auto’s?

2 Likes

@CC_Mo Yeah! Reg autos! Hopping for two females and a males so I can collect some pollen and also use a bud or two from all the girls to get some more seeds with also getting a lot of bud too! Two great genetics coming together. These babies should be amazing!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: oh that’s niiiiiiiiice

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m set to watch.

3 Likes