The Opening Of Race Day Begains

Well fokes the opening day is just about on us. Sunday the 17th and the man of the hour is no other than …

JIMMY JOHNSON
                           7 TIME WORLD CHAMPION 

thP9732R8Y

5 Likes

Lots of changes this year! It’ll be interesting to see how things play out.

2 Likes

Ya Johnson with a new crew chief and sponsor. Now I Hope he finish’s better than 17th this year, lol Dam that’s where he’s starting in Sundays rase 17th … dam don’t figure … lmao

1 Like

I was a Dale Jr. fan, and feel a little homeless lol

3 Likes

I feel for ya brother . Latewood does a fantasy type thing if your interested. I don’t.I just watch, smoke and drink beer and get mad at Johnson … lmfao

5 Likes

Yeah, too much for me to keep up with. I just watch, smoke, and cuss :joy:

3 Likes

Yup, that’s me … lmao But I love it just the same, my girlfriend say’s why do you watch it and get your self all worked up and I tell her it’s a man thing … lmfao

2 Likes

I smoke nap wake see who’s running good and smoke some more! :sleeping:

5 Likes

Speaking of which, I’m gonna go watch the Clash now.

2 Likes

See that works out I’m gonna go smoke now.

2 Likes

Now that sound just about wright…lol Done that many of time. I’ll be talking with Latewood on the phone and he will ask me about the rase and i’ll be looking foe race day or something like that so I can answer his questions … lmao

3 Likes

Id like the see them boys boggidy-booggity-boggity spark one up before the green flag drops see who can smoke an ounce and still finish first

1 Like

Kind of a crap finish to the Clash. I guess it’s good if you’re a Jimmie Johnson fan, but I hate when the weather ends them early. I’d like to see what they’d do with wipers and rain tires on more tracks.

1 Like

I miss IMSA 2016_TheSixties_ForArticle

1 Like

I love Daytona been there twice 2010 and 2016 great racing and the atmosphere is unbelievable started rooting for elliott since jr retired like suarez and harvick also looking forward to the annual trip i make to the texas race but happy growing to all and happy daytona day

2 Likes

Well, my kind of racing is too quick to fall asleep :sleeping:. Haha

5 Likes