The Ongoing Growing Experience

Nebula technique is what im following thats a nice guide.

1 Like

Now that you asked i tokk some resdings again. I just use the photone ap. The half of the plants that are stretchi g more than i want the dimmer was at 50 percent. The other half was at 60vpercent. So glad i noticed that. Im hanging at 30 inches at 60 percent. Doing so to get a 5 ft spread on it. Runningvaround 480ppfd 42dli in the center. 350 ppfd 32 dli on my farthest plant. Seem to be getting good growth at that. I havent tried turning it up more because im trying to keep my power bill down but i am curious to see if youve got some info that would help me. Maybe thus info will help you? As i said this is my 3rd grow and first vegging with this light so im really going on educated guess. I did flower with this light last time and got the shiniest buds ive grown, i included the pics ive got of them. Please keep me posted whats working for you if you would. I also bought 2 uvb lights im going to try out this time at the end

lig

3 Likes

I started a thread "re-Veging a ontinous grow garden

[RE-Veging a continous grow garden - Grow Cycle / Flowering - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum](https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/re-veging-a-continous-
grow-garden/96092)
Information sharing available, contributors and contributions appreciated.
Turning up too much, could be less efficient?

Why not UV-A or in addition? Why 2xUV-B?

I may be wrong butbim thinking i had read the scorpions has uva in it. I wanted to try uvb for tricome production. I bought 2 so i can put one under each of the lights

1 Like

Welcome to the journal. This is my first time using the scorpion I’m in a learning curve with it. First things first I’m not real knowledgeable of lights I kind of slide by on the seat of my pants.
I’m going with HLG’S recommended height of 12 to 18 inches from the canopy. I try to achieve the DLI that plants need using less power as possible. Compared to my hlg320 this light confused me with the dli readings at different heights and wattage, but the boards aren’t the same so it’s hard to compare the two. This is what I have with the scorpion: Height 13"- DLI 23- Power 330Watts - PPFD 372 that’s the out side of the light. In the center of the light the DLI 12 PPFD198 IDK if this is rite or wrong but the plants seem to be enjoying it. Your numbers confuse me the same as mine do.
Them are some pretty buds bet they smoke good!

The magic combo and Rubic cube for growing.

1 Like

@JustGrowIN_0NE Think I found where the difference in numbers are coming from. I bet you have the Scorpion Rspec far red full spectrum light where I have the Scorpion Rspec far red.

@Audiofreak Maybe this conversation might make a little more sense about the rspecs. and where my confusion come in at. :v:

Mine are the full spectrum r spec in a 260 xl(r) light. I believe the RED mostly effects the flower stage but has little to no effect on veg, so its a good set up for full grow.

3 Likes

Thank You for posting your dli/ppfd numbers kept me from making a mistake with my grow.

I have the HLG350R and a Vipar Spectra V1200. Filling 4x4, 750 total watts, 50KLUX at 25 inches, 71 degrees (freezing outside), no heat in tents except Vipars. I am wanting to know home much they ladies will take, without burn. 50KLix is 200watts on the HLG and MAX 550 on the Vipar. Guess which cost less to operate, not original purchase. HLG with Cloudline 69P position 7 maxes wattage on the HLG. Conversation of LUX desired output, from other forum contributors, appreciated.

2 Likes

The manifolds are coming along nice. Cool way to train plants.

7 Likes

I look at your grow room and think that will be a lot of work.
Truely a labor of love.

2 Likes

That’s what growing weed is all about :hearts:

3 Likes

40 year goal, CHECK mark
Grow improvement, next.

2 Likes

Lookin good :+1: happy youngsters

2 Likes

Good Morning People
Well I broke the train wreck LST had nothing to do with it. My Bad I’m still growing her she slowed down on growth but bouncing back.
Made some adjustments last nite retied her down.
One Armed Sally (TW)

12 hours later

Ace Killer is cruising rite along.

8 Likes

Happens to me all the time Growmie. Here’s 1/2 a GSC… I completely snapped 1/2 of the plant off on a manifold technique and trained her back vertical. She finished with a little of 2.5 zips of quality herb :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Shizz Happens nice looking plant regardless. I’m shooting for 3zips with 4 as a target…lol

4 Likes

@Dexterado Everyone is welcome tag along if ya want be cool.

3 Likes