The ongoing grow

Lol, nope, it’s a dude, from seed, and he’s about to go outside for temperature testing. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Which one is Malawi?

Darn, tired just looking at All the work, lol

2 Likes

It’s a labor of love, pain relief, and no anxiety. Don’t forget a bit of extra grow money… @jetlag

@Tenga this should help… I suspect the wider leaves one, is a dude.

7 Likes

Woo hoo boys and girls. Part of the group now. Got some real light. Just gotta figure out whats wrong with my cheese plant now. Went to change out lights and move stuff around and was like woah wtf. Most leaves are droopy. She looks so sad today. Fir s t time in 11 weeks almost she lookd sad :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes??? These?

3 Likes

Lol. Yep… one on the left is female too.

2 Likes

Nyasu! I can see the resemblance to mine!!!

2 Likes

Just curious what’s that mean?

1 Like

Ohhhh thats a gamer thing in my Clash Royale clans. Sorry, its a habit.
As the story goes, someone typed “noice” and it auto corrected to nyasu. Then we all started saying that and it kinda spread and stuck!!

3 Likes

Thanks :sunglasses: I was leaning towards not your average set up! :joy::rofl: hey it could go either way!! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I will follow along

1 Like

ILGM
Jack Herer
Super lemon Haze (yeah it’s that good, again)
Trainwreck
Super silver Haze didn’t make it again. I’ll have to see if I even have another bean.
Northern Lights, (freebie let’s see how she does)

In back, Malawi with the 120 day flowering time. All in coco, except for the Malawi in the middle. FFOF.
ALL seedlings in Coco.
Happy growing and thanks for following along!

17 Likes

My taste buds are overreacting! :+1:

1 Like

EDIT: The 4th I forgot to name was Northern Lights.

3 Likes

Looking amazing already Brother!! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’ll make for a really nice mix when all harvested. What does your library look like!?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Any reason you went FFOF for the Malawi?

2 out of the 3 are in coco. One of those is bound to be a dude just trying to gamble which one. @scylents my bet is the one in FFOF.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

Splendid pasteled sunset colour!!! What a place… sending you all good vibes!

1 Like

You have some healthy teenage flowers! :heart_eyes:

1 Like