The ongoing grow

those are some fine strains! look forward seeing these grow.

3 Likes

You’ve got it filled up! Have you smoked strawberry cough? Is it indica or sativa dominate?

1 Like

Sweet light! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Amazon66 it’s a sativa, and no I haven’t tried it. Was a favorite of @ crazyots Who’s passed. So it’s in memory of him. He used to be a very active member, who was an extraction KING.

8 Likes

I’m looking for a good sativa with good flavor to smoke thru day. Sorry about loosing a friend.

4 Likes

Maui Wowie, Durban poison, super lemon haze, I’ve tried and are excellent for daytime.
Super silver haze I haven’t tried but I’ve heard awesome things about. @Amazon66

9 Likes

I think @Not2SureYet has one of those Strawberry Cough seeds from Otto.

6 Likes

I’m smoking from a super silver haze clone my husband got from a friend cause they had been outside in storm. Poor plant looked bad but we flowered it out and got a silver frost covered plant. Smelled like skunk but is sativa dominate and I really like it, 1 of my plants now is super silver haze only seeds I ever bought. I’ve had fun with my mystery seed plants and helping hubby with adopted clones. :smile:

4 Likes

Otto seed company?

2 Likes

He was a dear friend to many of us. He was a member here, but several of us interacted with him on a different forum that had much looser rules.

10 Likes

Ive had it in a cross with a major indica. The plant i got was SUPER sativa. But not too uppity. I get noid pretty easily if its too ‘sativa like’ and it was a lovely morning smoke.

Also had this in a cross. Another excellent sativa smoke. No noia. Another haze i tried had me super ancy. But Critical SSH was top 3 smoke ive grown

6 Likes

Thank you, what do you mean by Super sativa?

@Amazon66 what he meant was that the effects “leaned” sativa instead of leaning indica. An example is Fire OG says it’s primarily indica, but the effects seem to be more sativa like for me.

1 Like

@Psu8286 You can just super crop it, but for the most part you can grow them a number of ways.
I tagged you here to not make that thread go off topic more than it was.

2 Likes

My brain must be fried. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You lit up almost your entire back yard with that light if I remember. I wasn’t even there and I think my eye site has diminished because of the photo.

5 Likes

Haha. Made me laugh on that one. Yes, that light lit up a backyard. I love that light for sure. @Bubblehead

4 Likes

@KeystoneCops on the light leaks, I’m more willing to blame weak genetics over light leaks. I didn’t want to clog up that thread. Reason is, I’ve had herms with out light leaks. I also check on the girls often during lights out. Haven’t had an issue. Then again, I’m a little bit more relaxed on it has to be absolutely dark. I’m not saying leave a light on in there, but you get my basic point.

2 Likes

Oh, I agree. Many seeds just want to herm. My experience tells me that light leaks are a good way to elicit any hermaphroditism. If the thread was about “Hermaphroditism” I’d probably comment on genetics. But the topic was simulated moonlight. Which seems like a terrible idea unless you’re also simulating sunlight.

1 Like

I’m the same way, J. I’ve been growing in the garage the whole time and it was FAR from light-tight. I do try to keep electronics displays covered though.

4 Likes