The ongoing grow

Two cups of oil?? Those would be pretty weak wouldn’t they LOL I’m just messing with you! I love :two_hearts: my capsules :grin:

3 Likes

That looks like the start of something really good @Covertgrower. :grin::+1::v:

3 Likes

There was a conversation how much to use. I used caution so that when I have one, I’m not having too much. My better half could take many and still keep going. So it’s a compromise. @Missiles

It’s definitely great @Oldguy

5 Likes

Did you try them out last night?

2 Likes

I remember Mrs. Covertgrower having a high tolerance for them :wink:

2 Likes

@Missiles @MattyBear
Adjustment for pills, 28g of flower and 1 cup of coconut oil.
2 cups per 28g Great for micro-dosing, but not recommended for capsule usage. Even for me.
Do you have a recipe you follow @Missiles?

2 Likes

Is the dosing for caps the same as gummies? I have not found anything on how to dose caps and don’t want to overdue it.

1 Like

The 1 cup to an ounce in more inline for caps. I think next time I might try 2/3 cup to an ounce and see how it does. Lately I’ve been making RSO and mixing it with coconut oil then putting them in caps. When I do that I mix about 1 gram RSO to about 1/8 cup of oil.

If you go with a 1 cup next time I think they’ll be more of what your looking for

3 Likes

I’m thinking that too.
The RSO should be even more concentrated right?

2 Likes

Yes it is. When I do RSO i take an ounce and get back 3 to 6 grams of RSO. It eats through a stash.

3 Likes

Thanks. I might give that a try for my better half. I won’t be trying it unless I get a couple of days off. No need to OD lol.

1 Like

Lol no don’t do that and your welcome :wink:

1 Like

I shoot for this ratio in my coconut butter (brownies).

5 Likes

Flower tent update. Pistils stacking, that ILGM Fire OG stretch though! Sexy!
MW in the right back corner is the second stretchiest.
Mammoth P has been added again this grow around. Still not sure how much it helps but I say it can’t hurt.
@MattyBear @dbrn32 @merlin44 @Missiles @Bubblehead @WonkaMan
Always appreciate everyone who stops by.

19 Likes

What’s the tote in there for again? If it’s not in use you should make more room for your girls to spread out :wink:

5 Likes

Yours look great and appear to be about the same age as mine. How long ago did you flip?

3 Likes

Awesome update @Covertgrower :grin: they are looking very nice !!

4 Likes

Your plants look great! Just a little ahead of mine it appears.

4 Likes

Looking great!

5 Likes

@Bubblehead uh, not really sure. I put everyone in the tent, and I forgot that I left it on 12/12. I switched back to 18/6 for a 2 weeks, they continued to flower so I gave up and switched it back. Lol. Just being honest here.

@MattyBear I intend to start more seeds. The bladder tank took a shit, system still works, but the pump runs every time. Already have a back up, (the first one was used anyways) and I’m prepping to install.

Thanks everyone, I’ve been playing with lighting intensities, meaning I’m keeping my hand away from the potentiometer and cranking them all the way up causing deficiencies. They are turned up, but definitely not crazy like I have before.
Proper amount of lighting in combination with proper nutrients, which I’m getting better at is all part of the process. I just hope they still are looking just as pretty in about two more weeks when deficiencies start to plague me. All of you are the best and thanks everyone for stopping by.

7 Likes