The ongoing grow

The densest one in the middle, in front of the Blueberry Auto flowering. @Lostscuba

2 Likes

Is it have cbd and thc those Afghan they don’t even tell u have the time

1 Like

It’s an old school strain, I think that it does @Lostscuba
I’ll see if I can find something…

1 Like

Yea same as mine Afghan regular? I loved the strain

1 Like

@Lostscuba I believe it is the same strain. As far as CBD and THC levels, those amounts vary based on your grow conditions and environments.
Here’s ILGM description:

Afghan Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM

2 Likes

They go full out one of these days I’ll be able to try there seeds but sounds good it’s feminized mine was a free b luck I guess but good Man U will like it sneak couple cuttings u will like it

1 Like

Really I didn’t know it was based off your conditions of your grow it’s like -30 here

1 Like

@Covertgrower I’m watching this as my next grow is going to be a Blueberry Auto and Northern Lights Auto. I need all the education I can get.

2 Likes

@Bubblehead this is my first auto, I’ve read a lot, the one thing I’ve learned is this thing transitions quickly. So plan ahead. I have a few more autos to start, but I’m not so sure I intend to acquire more.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on doing any autos in my first grow but there was a mistake with my order and that is what I received. ILGM made it right but I now have more auto seeds than I was expecting, so I want to learn all I can to maximize my yields.

2 Likes

@Bubblehead I defer to @Screwauger for any auto advice. He’s grown I swear 50 of them. Lol. Seriously the dude can grow them though.

5 Likes

Definitely plan a head they bud under 24 hour light they go went they want

Best advice I can give you to grow large auto’s

(your results may vary as I grow using autopots which are known to grow large plants)

5 Likes

Thanks @Screwauger!

3 Likes

@Bubblehead I have had several debates regarding autoflowers. I grow or have grown, for max yield. Some grow for other reasons. My journals and techniques so far, are designed to bring me max yields. They have. Upwards of 12 ounces from my last auto in a 4x4 tent.

The sticking point for many is covered in that link. If you grow an auto for the fast turn around, then you have to settle for yields under 100grams IMO. There are those growers who feel stringly that bloom nutrients are started at week 4 or as soon as pistils are visible. That’s where I disagree. I push grow nutes way past week 4 up to and including through week 8 if the plant continues to stretch (and they do). Holding off on the bloom nutes adds weeks to the harvest projections but, adds veg time that most don’t see when they switch nute routines sooner.

Tag me in any time and read my last two journals

autos on auto pilot and zip a dee doo da grow

11 Likes

I just tagged you in a post from today. It appears I was not too far off from some of the journals you recommended. May have to let them go longer than I thought.

2 Likes

I would push bloom nutes until you notice she is not gaining any more size/height.

5 Likes

Thanks that was my plan, from what I am reading I may have a few weeks

1 Like

@Covertgrower
Can I follow? Tag a long. This trip sparks me by showing root development in those red cups.

2 Likes

I see you using cloth pots in some stages of your growth. What is your take on those.