The ongoing grow

What crosses u making. Sorry I prolly missed the post with this info lol. I need to start making me some fun. I have so much I havnt grown yet tho I don’t even know where I’d start at lol. I wanna get me some thug pug peanut butter breath and classic cuts has that BB trench coat I wanna try also. Shit goes so fast tho it’s insane to try and get for a descent price lol. Classic has a few I wouldn’t mind having. Same with IHG (in hoise)

Nothing this time, just took the males out.

1 Like

Gotcha. Waiting to see if these Maui waui make it here wife’s dying to try it I keep reading about pineapple tones and that’s not my Flavas. Lol. I like the skunky gassy stuff @Jaydawg6528 grew some purple punch and dark plasma sent me a sample of both and man he did a kick ass job on both. Honestly I like the pp taste a bit more but both are super good. Jay did a swell job on them. He used a food sealer thing sealed it 2 times and no smell what’s so ever they either pk. Now as soon as the knife poked the inner PKG and made a hole it was instant smell and super super strong at that just from the hole. Them food machines work well for keeping out the smell but did make for some brick weed lol.

4 Likes

@Covertgrower,:joy:. I should have known better duhhh

2 Likes

That’s quite a few. I have eyes on a icom 9700 I think is the make and model. I also have a CB, SSB. Uniden Beartracker 885. I would like to get a basic ham station for the Suburban, the challenge is between mobile, and stationary capabilities. Short answer is both really. Working on getting another CB for radio contact between vehicles if necessary.

If anyone else is following along or interested in getting their license as @DivChem pointed out, licensing is a lot easier. You can take a course from hamradioprep dot com it’s $50 for lifetime review of the course.

3 Likes

Sorry if I’m treading on anyone’s blog I can’t see anything on the actual site. I can only get in on Email. Not sure what the issue is. If you purchase your radio from gigaparts, they have a MARS and CAP option. This unlocks the radio to function on any freq from 1.0 all the way to the Citizens band 27.00.05 all the way up to Channel 40. Plus the free band. Basically a ham radio with the CB frequencies. The IC7300 is a great radio in my opinion. It does pretty much everything. Key points. A radio is like a stereo. If you have a great receiver and crap speakers, you have a crap stereo. Same with Ham. If you have a top of the line radio and crap antenna, you have a crap radio. The antenna is the most important part of the system. I have the IC 7100 in my Tundra. It is HF/VHF/UHF all in one radio. It does require a antenna tuner.

5 Likes

Lol so much America in that image. Jelly

1 Like

Plus :green_heart::green_heart:
You know :metal:

1 Like

Lol. Actually the radio is Japanese and the pop gun is Israeli… long live :canada:

1 Like

That’s really helpful actually thank you @DivChem no worries, you’re good here on any subject.

Better than the 9700? 9700 I think has a few better options. Was trying to get as much multipurpose as possible, with the capability of getting out there still.

A few still do, as well as an amplifier. I may install that one in my vehicle.
You’re right though, a radio is only good as your antenna.

1 Like

Didn’t see a MARS or CAPS option, is it in the bundle? Or add it to the discount code? Just wondering for future ordering.

Pop gun? Lol

That image is what rangers?

I’m Canadian =p

Maybe cap gun?? lol
In that case I have one too. :rofl:

1 Like

Thought it was pocket .45 flare popper :sunglasses:
Or a rad lighter

1 Like

Careful where aim it, er, I mean point… safety first! :joy::grimacing::boom:

2 Likes

That’s what she said :blush: I know I know, it’s worn out but I couldn help it. Homemade wine might be kikin in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My mom and dad loved the cb radio when we lived in hamtramck. Dad’s CB had split channels. The home base was cb and ham by flip.of a switch. Dad used to talk all over the world over ham

2 Likes

No. It’s the First Cavalry Division.
Heavy. I could change patches often due to the fact I spent a few days in the military…

3 Likes

@DivChem are you still having issues loging in?

Best patch in my opinion

2 Likes

Yes still having issues. I have the same patch as well. I’ll shot a photo of my bike jacket when we get back from Brownsville. Just bought a new liveseat.
I did 2 tours in the ROK. Good times.

1 Like