The ongoing grow

You’re not kidding. I don’t even like crab, but I loved to catch them. Salmon is more my thing, and used to catch more than a dozen all at once, and smoke almost all of them, and freeze the rest. Net fishing is more efficient than dragging a dead fish for hours behind a boat. Not that there’s bad scenery. Lol

4 Likes

I love it all. If fresh enough I’ll even eat it raw. :call_me_hand:t3: Hope to get back to the ocean again one day. :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

The ocean I get to hopefully see again, is warm enough to swim in… AK, isn’t known for anything warm… just saying.

3 Likes

Lol! Swimming in the ocean messes with my head to much to enjoy it. Hahaha.

I feel you, and believe me, every single thing that wiggle petrifies me. I have taken late night walks in tide pools and I’ve seen what the hell lives there. Large to small, and half the shit for the first time ever seeing it, I didn’t even know what the hell ANYTHING WAS. So for me if I assumed everything was capable seriously injuring me, I researched and asked everyone I knew, and researched online what everything was of I saw something new. I feel i just got the first year college education on ocean biology just in the tidal zone, with so much more to learn.
I know my high school covered the ocean, but with so few ocean creatures covered. I really felt like I was shorted an education just because I didn’t grow up next to the ocean.
I have a particular hatred of shellfish. Those F*** will pinch hard, and not let go…

Okay short answer, I would be fine as long as I can’t touch the bottom. Anything above the floor, I feel like I stand a chance at fighting off… :rofl:

5 Likes

Jellyfish suck, and those bastard float silently just saying…got it on top of my feet, hands and neck with a wetsuit on…like a giant bee sting.
Got zapped good in Buxton/Frisco,OBX. No pee doesn’t work, thats just for humor of the guy doing the peeing.

8 Likes

Lmfao! This! Exactly

1 Like

That’s when the pizza gets delivered to the wrong house. (Not that anyone delivers anything in north-bumfrick, where we live.)

And seeing that thermometer from yesterday made me almost jealous of its above-freezing temps. Here’s mine today, though a few hours after sunrise.

Stay warm and happy today. In the northeast, today is a good day to spend time with the grow tent. I’m gonna make some clones today!

10 Likes

That’s pretty @WonkaMan hopefully you and your plants stay warm! :fire:

5 Likes

Been meaning to update, and removed them before they blew their load. One was questionable, but the other was a surprise. So here we are. They went to the burn pile outside.

15 Likes

mega balls

:grimacing:

2 Likes

These were BCBD GSC.

2 Likes

Can’t like that! Sorry brother! :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

You could’ve, I wouldn’t have held it against you, that’s just growing. :seedling: :joy: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Covertgrower , you got balls LOL, that pic is scary​:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

I’ll admit I let them ride longer than I should’ve, but none exploded. :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :joy:

8 Likes

I would take a 55 gallon drum , fill it with water alcohol and peroxide ,and stuff that entire tent in it :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Carefull ive heard of pre-mature “load blowers” :wink::grin:

8 Likes

Those were from the bc bud depo did you message them? I heard their genetics are good, normally I Geuss… They have been around a long time.

Dang.

2 Likes

These were regular seeds, that should clear up any confusion… :joy: :joy::joy: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: @Nicky

Definitely good genetics, just male/female ratios with regular seeds. That’s just growing… :sunglasses:

12 Likes