The ongoing grow

No this thing has so much electric that if the battery dies it has to go to shop to be reset or some crazy stuff. Stupid for the price but still a badazz ride lol. I wouldn’t buy one knowing all the shit that comes with it. It’s like raising a baby but metal lol. If u disconnect the batter for too long it needs to go to dealer for some programming or something it’s crazy

1 Like

I did a thing. Transfer to flower. I’ll take clones tomorrow after everything gets watered again.

9 Likes

notice the taco leaves? Too much light. Sink or swim in this tent.

24 Likes

@Covertgrower , the girls look happy and healthy :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I’m hoping to keep them that way! Thanks @KoolHandLuke

2 Likes

Pretty minor. Looks to me like you’re right in the sweet spot.

7 Likes

I’m maybe all of 200w from the COB’s. The cutters are at full 300w. I just transferred them over, they probably be fine tomorrow and I’ll crank them up more.

11 Likes

Looking great, massive fans!

4 Likes

They were larger than I thought when I put hand behind it! :joy:

8 Likes

This spring I will be adding the 3rd rspec board to my 2 HLG 260 xl . Putting me at 780w in a 5x5

4 Likes

Increasing that light I hope you see differences it makes. Every little bit helps.

8 Likes

My best purchase so far was the 260.

5 Likes

I like those better myself, the way they’re spaced apart a little farther.

4 Likes

I replaced my old 1990 sunburst HPS with the HLG 260 rspec. Less heat, less cost, dimmable and produced buds just as fat. Perfect for my fridge. :metal: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

They paid for themselves in the first grow, and the rest of my equipment in the second @MrPeat , and @dbrn32 talked me into buying them 2 years ago

7 Likes

That’s what’s up. Fat nugs.

2 Likes

Anyone can see the results under my care while being driven by HLG. Best investment ever. :+1:

8 Likes

Can’t wait 3 the flowers

3 Likes

I didn’t go there, but my better half saw a post.

23 Likes

That’s sick!!

2 Likes