The ongoing grow

Looking good man! Get ready for awesome fall colors in a few weeks !

7 Likes

How you get fall colors in the winter? Isn’t that just called necrosis?

8 Likes

Hah alright smart @$$. Colors that resemble the season of fall.

7 Likes

Hope you get some amazing colors whats your vpd

4 Likes

It will be if I shut off the heater. :joy:

We are in the home stretch for pumpkin spice lattes season :joy:

I’ve glanced at the chart, i usually ride somewhere in the lower section. I’ve never really kept track. What I do track is the humidity and temps. These are a little cooler than I like, but last week it was warmer. So maybe this triggering fall like conditions. Possibly, I’m no scientist. You can see the times the humidity spikes, the dehumidifier thought it was full and shut off. Normally it’s reliable. I’ll have to take a look at the flow switch.

5 Likes

I believe that was the temp and humidity that my tent was for my coloring girls. Now with the exhaust off the temp n humidity are 72° and 85 % humidity. I’m hoping i can do the same thing again with these girls

2 Likes

I can’t let mine get that high. My dehumidifier runs non stop to keep WPM away. And spraying that Sierra naturals I applied right before flower. So I think a combination of both are helping.

7 Likes

My girls are young that’s the only reason thank God I been able 2 control and no issues so far

2 Likes

And to think. It’s only been two decades since mobil1 made a track car. 4 cyl diesel with two turbos. One for low end, one for high. Drove continually for days. Multiple drivers. Averaged 130 something mpg at 120 mph on a formula 1 track. (Not just a circle, actual turns)
Consumers can’t have that though. Big oil would shid a brick. 20 years later has proven that.

3 Likes

Exactly sums that. Not only would it be easy on the wallet to drive, but good for the environment. You can’t go near that kind of mileage in a gasser.

4 Likes

Those plants look so happy! It’s cooler in there than I’d expect for them to be looking so great, but you can’t argue with results, and that Hulkberry looks fantastic! I look forward to seeing if the color continues… and watching them fatten up!

4 Likes

Looking phat! Very nice!

@Joshmcginnis28 you two in the same state?

5 Likes

That is correct. We few hours apart

6 Likes

Tried to share a link that was talking about the Gov. knew THC would shrink tumors back in 1974 and didn’t want to share that with the American people back then.
For whatever reason, after I posted it, it wouldn’t allow you to go to it so I deleted it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I get that all the time for Fakebook links. I don’t have one, so I get the log in screen.

5 Likes

Dude this car is bad ass but it’s stupid. If u don’t drive it for 2 weeks being started for a bit or anything have to hook it to a trickle charger still bad ass tho I swear feel like I’m in a fricken space ship driving that baby. And yes the slightest touch of the pedal sends it from 4 to 6 and any harder than a slight touch put it to 8 fast. But even on eway once in cruise at a set speen it drops to 4 cyl and keeps it there til a touch of the gas. It really is great on gas as long as u don’t treat it like it on the track lol. Track mode is fricken bad ass tho. Track sets it up to about 600ho on his better with the add-ons he had done to it. Cannot wait til summer to drive it. Ole man’s wife calls it jack. Me and the ole man call it jenny. She gets mad but it’s a bitching ride so Jenny suits it better than Jack unless Jack is jackita or something lol

Same here haha

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one avoiding government tracking sites. :joy:

6 Likes

Yupp this is the only social platform I am on. I would like to get on IG to put my growing on there eventually. But for now I’m content.

1 Like

@Mark0427 maybe it’s the immobilizer / on board security system in the car, I take the negative off my battery due to my work I often have to leave my car for 2 weeks or more.

1 Like