The ongoing grow

Anyone out here grow ilgm gdp auto and have any finished pics of plant i wanna see what she looks like. Just got a pack wanna drop 3 but see whats they r about firat

4 Likes

Non auto fems if it helps.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::partying_face::tada::balloon::gift: @Covertgrower

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Covertgrower! :partying_face:

Thank you for all the help you provide for all of us, I hope you have an amazing day and many more to come! :star_struck:

9 Likes

Happy Burfday J! Get yo Smoke on Homie!

11 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr Covert!
Have a great day and thank you for all your advice so far! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GIF image 160

9 Likes

Happy Birthday CG!

9 Likes

Happy birthday :confetti_ball::gift::balloon::tada::birthday: My Brother!!
May you be as high as
:giraffe::lips::pray:

7 Likes

Happy b day brother. Appreciate all you do.
:partying_face::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I’ll make it ILGM official… Happy Birthday again my dude!

11 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday Covert!! :birthday::tada::gift::gift::clap:t2:
Hope you have a “highly” relaxing day my friend!! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Bulldognuts @kaptain3d @MattyBear @Dman1969 @CalamityJane @HappyHydroGrower @Myfriendis410 @Oldguy

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. So far it’s been a great Sunday morning. I’m all of 40 this year, I don’t feel old, but I do question where life went!

Always happy to help, and I appreciate growing with each and every one of you all. Life is about celebrating memories with good people, and remembering the good times with people you’ve met that aren’t here anymore.

The only thing that would make this birthday is meeting everyone here, and trading some flower. I know you all grow fire, I would be lit with the rest of you. That would be an awesome time!
Keep’em green :potted_plant: and smoke’m if ya got’em!
I’ll definitely need these shades because there’s no denying… :joy: :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::thinking::shushing_face:

13 Likes

Yeah… you might regret that decision with me… :rofl:

Congrats for reaching the big 4-0! What a legend you are - stay high, my friend :partying_face::v:

9 Likes

Happy birthday my brother!! Hope Its a great one spent with many loved ones !

7 Likes

Happy Birthday homie!

5 Likes

Thanks guys!! @Joshmcginnis28 @dbrn32
:dash: :sunny: :sailboat: :desert_island: :cut_of_meat:

6 Likes

Happy birthday. 40 the new start of retirement lol. Hell after this surgery and time off i wont be able to do my job anymore lol. Its gonna feel like i am broke everydsy for a month til i get back on track. Eew

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother! Hope you have a really good one. :+1::partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday whipper snapper, heck, you still wet behind the ears. Just wait to see how you feel in your 50’s…(I’m just jealous cause I wish I was 40 again…)

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Covertgrower.
Yep we’re did all those years go.
I did a sky dive for my 40th.
For my 50th I climbed a spewing volcano
I’m coming up for my 59th this August.
Seems the years go a lot faster as one gets older.
Have a happy day
Cheers

3 Likes