The ongoing grow

I’ll see what I can come up with this weekend. I have a rough list, but we’ll see what pops. @PurpNGold74 @spyonyou

Was attempting timing to keep flowering tent jams to a minimum. I was jammed up for a month, worked through it.

7 Likes

Very nicely might I add! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Best feeling everrrr…

Except maybe an over-crowded wine fridge full of jars :heart_eyes::ok_hand::rofl:

5 Likes

Okay, started some seeds.
5 SLH ILGM
1 fem GSC
6 reg GSC (not pictured yet)
I’ll be starting more here in a bit. Schedule was a lot today. Cooked dinner, mowed the lawn, watered, and dropped seeds. Kicked ass.

18 Likes

I dropped two Lambs Breath autos today.
Good luck with yours! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve read a lot about lambs breath, I think recall it being mostly sativa.

7 Likes

For what it’s worth, this is what I found on the site about it.

“As a strong sativa, you can expect that this strain will give you that exciting cerebral high, which is evident early on as the high starts to kick in. It also features a high content of THC, ranging from 19 to 25% on average. The high kicks in fast, influencing the mind almost instantly, while simultaneously energizing the entire body.”

When I was about 19, I guy gave me some weed and said it was LB. it was grey in color, and had never seen anything like it. Two hits and I was stoned. That was a very long time ago! haha!

I saw it a while back and have been wanting to try it. All the search I have been able to find didn’t look grey in color… lol, so we’ll see. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

What did you do with other 22 hours in day?

10 Likes

Haha!! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Believe it or not, I actually waxed my wife’s @$$ and other extremities… lol

You asked!! :rofl::joy::rofl::v::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Isnt Lamb’s Breath the legendary Bob Marley strain? Im not sure if i remember him preferring reggies or the LB… think i read reggies somewhere…

But good luck fellas

11 Likes

That’s fricken hilarious!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @PurpNGold74

5 Likes

Durban poison in full flower. She’s shaped weird because I super cropped the main stem to get all of the tops. I did this my first grow, and this seems to work out. When I can account for stretch.

15 Likes

Nice! How far off chop day do you think?

ILGM says 8 weeks of flowering. This is almost 4th week. And she’s only at the 2nd round of pistils. I suspect this phenotype may finish after the 8 week mark. Don’t hold me to that, the plant still does it’s own thing.

8 Likes

Nice! I now allow 10 weeks of flowering for my forward planning, and hey if they come down before that, then all the better :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @spyonyou where did you get your Lambs breath from. I’m interested in buying some
Cheers

3 Likes

Let me know how you get on with your search I had a similar experience way back then. @spyonyou
This bud that was white solid fiber and snipped like fur around the outside and got me so wasted on such a small amount never seen it again

1 Like

Looking good @Covertgrower
Durban poison I remember thats an order i made with ilgm that never arrived.
Soon after ilgm stopped shipping to nz
Looks great.

4 Likes

I got them from CK :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes