The ongoing grow

What part were you waiting on @Covertgrower

Ps looks good, glad you got out unscathed unlike myself with my controller mistake

2 Likes

Excellent. How tall is your tent?

1 Like

Made out like a bandit!

About 6’ but minus a 1ft inside for equipment.

6 Likes

Looking good !! Malawi is looking like it will be well worth the wait !

Crazy that a 9 dollar part was a quick fix for you. I would have freaked seeing the rainforest on walls and bought a new dehumidifier immediately :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

8 weeks,I’ll flush tomorrow. Maybe one more week for the shadowed buds.

. triches1-16-SLH_AL I have some crazy monster cropping clones of expectant mother to get to the flower tent. Thanks much everyone. Very skillful and knowledgeable group.

12 Likes

Beaut pictures of your grow.
Love the trichromes picture awesome

1 Like

Looks amazing!!
Those Malawi go their own direction eh!?

1 Like

Hey man those buds look fantastic!!

Is that a watering system hanging up there??

Lol, yes, mostly UP! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Wow a fixable electronic device? Holy heck!

9$ even better!

3 Likes

thanks. The black tubing is for co2.

1 Like

Thanks, might be our best grow. ILGSLH

1 Like

Your train wreck seed fem or reg. I jave the fems. They did pick up quite a bit after flip but for the veg time they should have been a bit bigger id say atleast a foot taller but next will veg to the size i want. Plants looking a1. Im only 39 days into flower right now but have 2 autos coming down with a week or 2 tops.

5 Likes

I have a fem seed. She’s doing well though. Very tall wide plant.

6 Likes

I noticed ilgm doesn’t sell regular seeds!

1 Like

Must have got mine before they quit. I got reg WW from ilgm. But I do have to say, it was 3 years ago. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well if they do I don’t see them… Lol
I remember they did… Must have been a recent change to avoid people stealing genetics?
Idk if I’m gonna run a photo its not gonna be a fem

But yeah you been here for a while I Remeber seeming your scog man I was like this guys got it figured out. That was your first round after you seen bud brother run something similar

5 Likes

There was regular seeds on ilgm page up until about 2 years ago. Not sure exactly the reason for not continuing to offer them, better question for seed shop customer service.

7 Likes

Question for you on decarbing using a mason jar. That doesn’t melt the seal on the lid? Do you leave the jar open? what temp do you use and for how long? Thanks and sorry about bombarding you on this. I am still trying to learn.

3 Likes

Mason jars are designed for a pressure cooker lol. They will take the oven temp you need. 240° for 40 minutes with the lid sealed but not tightened all the way down.

8 Likes