The ongoing grow

What a prick! :open_mouth: :joy:

4 Likes

No such thing ! But I understand

2 Likes

I was blown away the first time I saw a photo bomb from dbrn32. LOL :laughing: It’s a rare occasion. Sort of like Haleys Comet it doesn’t happen often but spectacular when it does :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Shoe rach did a hump and dump. Tore that arse up and said screw it that stuff messed up now. Lol. Damn that seriously had to hurt. Made me move my shoe racks so that dont happen to me later on it is the weekend yo. Lmao

3 Likes

Hmm maybe this will take my mind off waiting for flower to happen.
Going to scour this forum high and low and see his setup !

5 Likes

Only one plant, can’t remember where I saw it. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Covertgrower
Are we having fun yet?!
:joy::rofl::+1:t3::cherry_blossom::carousel_horse:

2 Likes

And I must admit, the Super Critical Bud is a great Wake & Bake strain… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been wake n baking on Blue Dream for a month or so now :partying_face::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I think he is just having a fun hangover. Was a lot to take in at once for him :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

All good brought the cooler to work today…

4 Likes

@Covertgrower
Can u pls talk to me on the hangout thread when u get a chance?

1 Like

How are your SLH coming? Mine are rockin’n’rollin like they know my inside grow is depressing right now. Lol everybody is looking good, but they are stealing the show.

The last SLH never cracked, i potted it at the same time anyways, it was the last one and i didnt feel like dinkin with it. I just checked it and it just started to stick a tail out so i expect it to be up in a couple days.

8 Likes

Hopefully I fixed the PH issues in the yellow looking MW. But here’s the veg tent.

16 Likes

PH issue!. Amateur! Hahah

Look good, love the 2-1 tents ya buddy

5 Likes

Wedding Cake is supposed to be indica dominant @PurpNGold74 but she’s gotten a little out of control. New growth leaf color is on track and corrected from the ph issue.

Tied her off from the other side attempting to tie her down, ran out of room up top. Thinking about the amount of seeds I’ve started, the flowering tent is going to get backed up quickly for space. You all can have some entertainment as I try and fit them all in. :joy: :man_shrugging:
Back row from left to Right,
Wedding cake, Malawi, Malawi,
Then front left Maui Wowie new pheno from seed.

Veg tent I’m slacking on some transplanting. Honey do list for holiday decorating has me busy.

@MattyBear Red Headed Slut has some super variegations on their leaves. On the seedling heater
mat. Letting her ride.

16 Likes

Man gonna need another tent. A few weeks that thing gonna be jamming!

Definitely following along for this ride

6 Likes

Nice job. Remember i was asking about my plant leaves on the one yellowing and all. Well i recalibrated the ph meter and im thinking that was the issue. One came out 5.7 and the other was a 5.5. They r total mixed not layered cocoloco and ffof. Gonna switch and just stick with the ffof i think after this. Ur plants look much better now.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see how you pull this off!! But I know you’re going to!! Looking awesome Brother!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes