The ongoing grow

Ackkkk forget it! Out of stock.

2 Likes

Ill keep an eye on them. Thank u @Tenga.

3 Likes

My Auto zhittlez was the same. It wasnt ur textbook weed high. Very sativa like but no noia and no tingly eyes… definitely not the most potent, but i crossed some Harliqueen pollen into it. Cant wait to try those

8 Likes

do you find that fems dont really stretch as much? or was that just a one time thing last grow? The clone from reg seed stretched like crazy, easily doubled its height, the two fems, not so much, of course it coulda been the strains, just wondering as i was kinda hoping for a good stretch on my current run. It could have been something i heard as wsell, maybe thats why its in my head.

2 Likes

Hows the harley quinn itself

2 Likes

It was actually Harliqueen. Harliquin x SpaceQueen. Pretty dope smoke. Heavy on the cherry terps. Vanilla hints. Textbook ‘boutique buds’.

Great smoke. Very relaxing. Diff kinda high with the cbd influence. Kinda like couch lock with energy. U feel lazy but wanna do something. The terps alone make it worth a second grow tho

10 Likes

Did u use colloidal silver to pollinate the zkit one

1 Like

Beautiful simply beautiful Brother!!! :+1::+1::v::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

No sir. Used a male Harli with my female Zhit

3 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 ! They were a pleasure to grow!

2 Likes

And it’s my pleasure to watch your grows Brother!! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

If you have the opportunity; try the Brothers’ Grimm Durban Thai/Cindy 99 cross: the finest cannabis I’ve ever had. Terpene profile was licorice and paint thinner but in a good way. Stony AF: wouldn’t consider it a daytime smoke.

11 Likes

Seed line up.
Blue mystic might make it, only had a small tail. It’s iffy.
One random bag seed may not make it. It’s soaking still.
3 random bag seeds
Cheese
Zkittlesz
Purple haze

19 Likes

Nice lineup! :crossed_fingers: :fire:

5 Likes

Thanks! Still working on that rotation… I have a wedding cake that’s ready for flowering…

6 Likes

Hey Brother I need advise. I wanna do a short grow because I’m gonna run out before next harvest. What would you do? I’m open for suggestions. :v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture: I think you have a good idea what I’m working with.

2 Likes

If you have any clones, of anything, those are your best hope. Clone a lot, wait for roots, flip it to flowering. Repeat.
Starting from seed? Flip ASAP. Clone it as soon as it’s large enough clone that too.
Any advice for @Dman1969 @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody
Can’t let him run out. See above post.

7 Likes

I only have 4 seedlings

and this is where we are. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Veg those just long enough to get clones, then flip them. You can always run a clone out a little longer later. The objective is to get something to finish.

4 Likes

That’s what’s up My Brother!! I’ve played wit a branch and it took root with no real effort on my part. I was just seeing what would happen and it lived the life of my big girl. And it did, it wasn’t nothing to brag about but I could have got a couple of j’s off it. You got me stoked!! I thank you. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes