The ongoing grow

Fruity Pebbles is a good one too.

4 Likes

Zkittlez is also fruity

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @budbrother what kind of highs to they have? I’m looking for a can still function laughy high. From my testers so far my blueberry is very relaxing put you to sleep type and I’m going for something different this time.

2 Likes

Maui Wowie, Super Lemon Haze, Purple Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Diesel are all great smelling, higher energy highs and probably what you’re looking for @CitrusCircus

10 Likes

If you like citrusy then the Haze strains are a good place to start. Sour Diesel has a spoiled fruit and fuel aroma that sounds bad but is not. It’s also very upbeat.

7 Likes

I smoked alot of nyc Diesel back in the early 2000s and it was definitely good but I’m looking more for a genuine fruit taste. I’m probably just fooling myself but I remember smoking this blueberry in like 2004 that was just out of this world the way it tasted so much like fresh blueberries. It was probably some rare pheno I’ll never cross again or something.

5 Likes

I just had some fresh Super Lemon Haze that was very citrusy/lemony. I got about 25 reg seeds from a delicately pollinated branch that is either the same thing or Black Widow (grower is very good at good growing but knows nothing about different strains other than Indica or Sativa, very very old school) and just ordered 10 autos I loved it so much. Lol

3 Likes

This was a clone grown from two phenotypes. Their yield wasn’t the best, but I assure you that it’s still worth it. I’ll order some in the future to get a higher yielding phenotype. I do still have 2 other plants still finishing that will yield more. The two higher yielding ones, one is in 3 gallon coco, and one gallon. The two I just chopped were also in one gallons.

It really does smell exactly as the description says on ILGM site. Extremely berry like. The exhale is just as a ripened strawberry tastes. Blew my mind. It’s a very functional strain, which I prefer, but the other strains listed from others have more of the sativa like energy about them. Super Lemon Haze was a extremely energetic feeling strain. Like sweet lemons, and citrus. @CitrusCircus I journaled SLH, and didn’t clone it. I just dropped another SLH, and you’ll see it flowering in the next 3-4 weeks. I hope this helps, and if you have more questions, feel free to ask away.

8 Likes

I am getting mine from Nirvana (SLH), the few nugs I had a few days ago were really good but no idea what breeder, but I have faith in the seeds I was pleased to receive from it. Im going to be watching for your SLH grow like a hawk lol.

2 Likes

I’m trying to avoid what happened with this grow.i ordered 5 growers choice blueberry kush seeds and of the 4 that survived every one came out wildly different. One smells like straight kerosene and lemons (the veriegated plant) and I’m honestly super excited to try it after cure, another smells like the grocery section at a supermarket, the last 2 smell distinctly different from one another but not fruity. I want to blame this on the idea that they may be F1 crosses between blueberry and a of kush strain which could have any number of effects depending on what genes are dominant. Even if the blueberry parent was pure “xx” if the genes in question were all recessive they could of all been eliminated by the crossing. So I wanna be smart about this. I want to buy an established strain with the fruity/energetic high qualities described and preferably not some f1 cross.

1 Like

This will definitely provide more stability, but some still vary in terpenes. The recessive genes will express themselves sometimes.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. Timely encouragement for my grow. My Zkittlez are taking their damn time…

5 Likes

Zkittlez was very fruity. It didn’t give me the satisfaction of smokin’ weed. I got plenty high off it but it was like smokin’ a vape as apposed to a joint. I found I had to mix it with other strains to fully enjoy it and still get that weed taste with throaty hits.

4 Likes

Mbg needs to release the rhs

7 Likes

Funny you say that, I had a similar experience making edibles from a few trimmings of early bud sites… it wasn’t the punch I was hoping for. I’ll make sure I let the buds really fill in and amber out. I want some sleep medicine from these ladies.

3 Likes

Haha. It’s only an F1 tho :joy::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

F1 is best offering imo.

4 Likes

ONE gallon FFOF soil

19 Likes

Looks good buddy!

5 Likes

That’s amazing! :star_struck:

3 Likes