The ongoing grow

And this concludes another learning adventure with MyFriend :dizzy:

5 Likes

I was going to put a link to the research journal article for THCP and CBDP but wanted to see if that is ok first.

1 Like

tenor (3)

5 Likes

You are encouraged to link anything you’d like depending on whose journal you are putting it in lol. But that’s up to the journal owner.

The only requirement is that it doesn’t sell any products. So a link to a University study is fine but not from a commercial site (for example).

2 Likes

Link away @Stonedrus as long as it follows community guidelines.

3 Likes

Fed everyone again, no more nitrogen, just P-K now, and hoping the pistils finally finish up. These have gained so much weight, pretty much none can stand on their own anymore.
Either way really enjoying this grow cycle, and has been relatively hands off, and has been kicking ass. I appreciate everyone following along. Even got a lights out picture as I finished up.

[quote=“Covertgrower, post:1, topic:27313, full:true”]

17 Likes

I disagree, there’s a fair amount of twisting growth, but they always survive for me. Pretty much after they get their 4th set of leaves, the nutrients don’t bother them anymore.

1 Like

@123Rosie @frankiefingers make yourself at home.

1 Like

@PremiumBudzBlondie @Stonedrus @MidwestGuy @Agrestic @Amazon66 @Bulldognuts @Sfblczy
Just so everyone doesn’t think I don’t have a veg tent, I do, just don’t mind the abused male in the back. Just transplanted the female so she will recover, and she has a ton of new growth on her.
The rest are in no particular order:
Girl Scout Cookies literally the biggest clone in there. She impressed me.
Orange Bud seedling
2 Strawberry cough @kabongster (ILGM?)
Sour Diesel ILGM
3 more Animal Cookies seedling
The rest are clones of my current flower tent.
Fire OG (ilgm)
Super lemon Haze (ILGM)
Maui Wowie (ILGM)
Gelato (ILGM)

I guess onto the money shots.

16 Likes

Thank you for the tag set to watching as usual it looks all good

3 Likes

FF OF is the only soil I’ve used for seedlings. Never had issues.

This is your first Sour D, isn’t it, J?

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts that quote was taken out of context. I have all of my seedlings in FFOF in the picture. Yeah it’s hot soil, and they grow twisty, but they’ll adjust.

@Myfriendis410 it is, had issues germing the first one I tried a few months back. Now that I have one, I’ll be cloning away. Super excited for this fuel smell if it happens. I know I’ll be utilizing Mammoth P when they flower. I feel it made a difference when flowering. Not so much on terpene content, but possibly flower production.

8 Likes

That light is money

9 Likes

Yeah I see what you mean about being out of context. That wasn’t your quote. I meant to show that I agree with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s money well spent, and it’s more efficient than most. I’m really enjoying it.

All good @Bulldognuts at least you know!

3 Likes

Is that a DIY light or something else

2 Likes

It’s a DIY light.
Cutter LED out of Australia. Cree LED’s 3000K 90CRI
I have a picture of it turned all the way up somewhere @Bulldognuts it’s stupid bright at 300 watts.

7 Likes

That’s approximately 75 watts per square foot in that tent. @Bulldognuts
23W is as low as it goes but still plenty of light.

6 Likes

I’ve got one of my 240 panels in a little 2 X 4 X 5 tent and it’s rocking that plant at 200 watts. I am running an honest 25 watts per.

3 Likes