The 'not so erotic' memoirs of a novice grower in Uk

2 Likes

Told you I was winging it… I have no idea about light footprints etc etc… :joy: Am here to learn lessons tho… so thanks for your advice. :kissing_heart: I think 'm gonna measure these as to my eye yhey dont seem to be stretching and this is my 1st QB grow. I have x 3 each of 280. So surely that has to be enough. The main reason for my switch to Quantum was or is the bloody bills. Buy I suppose I can’t have my cake and eat it… or can i! :thinking::joy::muscle: x

4 Likes

Oh you of lil faith Purps :joy: Nothing ventured nothing gained right?! :kissing_heart:

Indeed! When u have big dumb stupid ginormous monster buds on each branch i will bow to you o weed growing beauty. But til then… i can just go for what i know :joy::rofl:

And ur footprint is a beast… i have no idea. Ask @dbrn32 what ur ppfm is… good bar. I may can guestimate before he pops up. How big is ur space?

4 Likes

I’m no pro at this every time I do a crop I pick up on something I didn’t time b4 it just learning curve like any thing else the more you do it the better you get at things, as for led lights I know very little I own 1 don’t ask me wot it out put is I just throw it in wen I veg, hps yeah expensive to run but get good return with yield throw couple zips out there pays for electric job done😁 tried looking into led but the cost for them to be putting same juice out as the hps I run would cost me around a grand, but the technology is getting better so maybe I will switch at some point we shall see, might that be the reason why you thing it took time to get to sertain size this your first time with led and they not giving same output as what you ran b4 maybe ?? answer on a post card please

1 Like

It’s a 260 kit in 3x3 right?

2 Likes

Ah yeah…260 not 280. Theres 3 of them in a 2m x 3m space and they are about 2 ft off the plant tops. X

2 Likes

I dunno… I’m stumped. Seriously. I seem to have been on forever and a day. Zips??? X

A little low if you’re using the whole space. We would generally consider each fixture good for a 1m x 1m area. If you’re getting coverage you need results should be pretty good though.

1 Like

Zip=ounce lol.

1 Like

It’s sort a fits canny… I have 2 under each double unit… with a lil vacant space at top. (Of the tent… not my brain before anyone comments :joy:)
Who says zips… apart from you crazy lot. I would never have guessed that one! :thinking::joy:x

3 Likes

zips is oz

2 Likes

just keep at it you get there good things come to those who wait :grin:

1 Like

Yes G! :raised_hands: I’m defo not chucking the towel in! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

it getting there now getting nice even top another 45 days of gentle persuasion bending under and then I let it go be like 2.5 weeks into stretch then my goal was to fill the netting not sure I will achieve it this time, but things happen for a reason and if I veg for any more time I think I would of run out of room with the amnisa it nearly filled half the tent wow

4 Likes

Big high 5’s!! Wow… they look mint! X

1 Like

thanks hun they from seed veg 3 week and if I’m honest it’s not my best scrog I done I been so busy with other stuff , i just brought a house so it’s been all go
I got some kind of deficiency to so I had to flush them right out and start to feed again, it’s been a struggle but I got them there in the end , the stativa shown through in the amnisa to as if filled a lot of the netting up
is it digging cold where you are as it is down ere feel like I’m sat in north pole lol

We have has snow G! Bloody Baltic… I hate the cold. X

1 Like

Ok… so let’s talk nutes. I’m using ionic anyone else? Can anyone see the feed schedule and what do yous think? I’m gonna put my hands up here and say I’ve always got it the total wrong way round…boost before bloom! :scream:

4 Likes

Lookin good woman. Your doing great.

1 Like