The 'not so erotic' memoirs of a novice grower in Uk

You said “duck”. Don’t tell me your a jolly potter tho?! :thinking: x

1 Like

I got stuck on the batch of VG I was trying to make. It smells bad and tastes worse lol. I figured out if I cut it in half with more VG and add some vape flavoring it’s tolerable. But not strong enough. Might be good enough to use all day long and maintain a slight buzz but not gonna win any awards for getting you super high lol.

1 Like

Ah am sure you’ll survive :muscle::joy::joy:

1 Like

yeah I did say “duck” quack quack lol
it’s just Midlands slang creeps in some times ,me :duck:,
I snapped 1 of my main tops of yesterday tucking down that 1 big decent bud site gone to the weed gods, it’s only like topping I guess but wrong time to have done it but just move on can’t glue it back on shame tho

2 Likes

Funny you should say that… i did it but not quite all the way through… so i used a pile cleaner and nipped the lot together… 2 weeks on and look! I’ve literally just checked it… and I’m buuuzzing :ok_hand:

2 Likes

you had me thinking saying I’m a jolly potter it’s a pub I heard off lol not a big drinker myself really but yeah you kinda of stumped me there erm :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

yeah they really good at fixing them selves lol mine was clean through

1 Like

Ah I mean are you from the Potteries. :joy: Only cos i was born in Stoke. Moved up north when I was a bairn x

I get you now no from Notts way but live chesterfield now where the bent church is it about 1hr drive stoke from here

1 Like

Sooooo… here I go again… only not quite as big of a haircut as lady number one… better??
:thinking::hugs:

2 Likes

Southerners man! Dear me… soft as clarts :joy::joy::kissing_heart:

my lights do go to 8 tonight err, sat twiddling thumbs waiting to get in there, I uploads some pics later they picked up loads from when I pruned other day, your look like they on track tho they should turn out nice

1 Like

nah we hard as fluff down this way

1 Like

Lights on 8? Why? X

it’s something that stuck with me from last summer with how hot it was heatwave having lights on through the night helped me with temps and cheaper for electric bill so I just go with that now I darken the room out with tent in so I don’t worry about light leaks maybe next grow I swap times round, i always gone from seed but thinking I get a good few strains in and start cloning see how that goes never grown from clone I know peeps who sell them but my friends never had good results with them, what your take on this :thinking:

1 Like

This is my absolute 1st go with seeds… and my absolute last! I go clones all day. This time round am gonna seed 1 and keep it in veg for clones straight from momma… Best genetics etc. Or so I hear. That’s the plan anyway! :joy: But to be fair… Am best off winging it as my plans seems to go boobies up :thinking:. Last time I cloned I got 28oz out of 6. Don’t even know why I went down the seed route to be honest! I do like to push the boundaries tho :raised_hands:… and I do like a good experiment. I have no idea how to top or fim or supercrop… asked for help on here…looked it up and winged it! :joy: Gonna try monster cropping one of these mama’s! Fingers crossed x

1 Like

Get u some honey (or aloe vera) and plant tape and it had a chance

2 Likes

Thats a bit better. Still kinda alot for a single trim up. Maybe half that. N the other half a couple days later

1 Like

it’s fine bro I been down through it before snapping tops of wen bending back the plants heal up just fine they go through a lot worst out there in the wild I used honey and not done anything also and both times don’t we any difference to be honest

2 Likes

I can get over 30 oz from my plants in my setup depending on strain of course, it’s more down to the footprint of the lights not how many plants you have as long as you veg enough to fill the light footprint you should get max yield :man_dancing:I think I switched a bit to early should gone another week I think but as long as I get over the 20 mark I be pleased,
do that tho go get good strain you like from a good breeder I had some good results from big budda king Kong it a proper good yields, Barnes farm are good and di nafem, happy days😁

1 Like