The 'not so erotic' memoirs of a novice grower in Uk

@stells 2o

3 Likes

1st pic original amnesia by dinafem 2nd king kong by big budda seeds 3 rd pic green krack by humbolt
seeds

1 Like

Oooh this scares me! :joy::joy::joy:

@stells just get in there and do it i will admit i rushed into switching them this time i normaly would veg a little longer to fill more of the netting out
but whatever preferred method you want to do go with it end product and the joy of growing is wot this is about :grinning:

Whoops… scissor happy Kate strikes again! :thinking::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Baldy in the corner there… I could weep! :roll_eyes::sleepy:

4 Likes

it’s ok they soon bounce back from it and all that open space and airflow will do some good and all energy will go where it’s needed to top of the plant

1 Like

Bloody hard work I tell thee! Me friggin backs knackered. :see_no_evil: Shall I do them all like this or less scalped?! Am dying to scrog but I don’t know where to start the plant from… as in bush or no bush :joy:. There’s a net there as well just shit mesel if it doesnt work!
Is it summit you could do with miss Baldy in the corner there or does she need to be a bush?! Ah am gonna rake about on Google… I do wish I was able to PM on this bloody thing! I might even leave in protest! Don’t all stop me at once mind :roll_eyes::smirk::hugs:

3 Likes

And Doobs… stop lurking! I know ya there man! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

O my… thats a lil happy with the scissors Stelly. Try to go… maybe 15% of that. Just get lower branches. U kinda only left tops :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well… I did say scissor happy Kate. :scream:
Hope she recovers Purps… all in the name of experimentation… Well that’s my excuse anyway. :joy: I always wanted to be a hairdresser don’t you know! Eeeek xx

And actually in my defence… they are so dense! The lights not penetrating…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Am not even gonna like that statement Purps. Please retract! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: x

And VOILA! Magical and gon :joy::joy: sorry. Just go lighter next bush. I like to start out on the biggest fans uptop. Then next round take the lowers that wont be much. Then select a few in the way every couple days

1 Like

it will be fine @stells maybe I would off left a little more on if it was me be that what’s this is about learning wot works well for you and wot don’t yeah duck it would scrog well they all would but be on the cautious side if you was to go now as they be very woody now and not so easy to bend and tuck without super cropping now I find you a good read that helped me a lot when I first had a go, but I would grow this one through and next time go with scrog, but the choice is yours as it your personal grow

1 Like

@stells
try this see if it helps LBH's Famous ScrOG Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy
don’t know if you come across this site before ? some good reading and advice on here

1 Like

Lol I’ve been working on my first batch of trim in the magic butter machine. So been on and off all day. About to do a taste test.

2 Likes

Cheers luv x

I didn’t mean actually delete it silly Billy…i was being sarcastic! :joy::joy::joy: :kissing_heart:
Well I’ve got another 4 to pop so let’s see if we can go easy this time. My poor lil babies! :sleepy: xx

1 Like

Doobs…i inadvertently commented in the wrong person’s post… I do apologise…:joy:
How’s the butter?! I’ve been thinking about trying topicals. Bout the only thing I havnt frikkin tried! X
And now I think I’ve replied to myself… :see_no_evil:… Am tired :joy::joy:

1 Like