The 'not so erotic' memoirs of a novice grower in Uk

@stells
Im from South Wales, get my oil from an independent seller that is a dog shelter which benefits from the profits rather than a fat greedy corporation…
I love dogs so its win win, and they make it simple while offering it at a very fair price. E.g my uncle bought me some oil online for xmas, first pic below
@ £60!!! “4000mg” 10ml, supposedly

Id say its more like barely 250mg imo…

Below is my usual oil that i buy frequently and never disappoints with service

10ml water soluble full spectrum, 8mg per pump @£25

As regards to being stoned and couch locked i can totally relate 100%, last time i almost fell into another dimension lol. It would take me an hour to reply to the mrs and she thought i was up to no good, not monged out with the boys :crazy_face:

Im not as ill but screw it im having tomorrow off too, sick of putting work before my physical and mental health…

Hopefully being apart of this community will help us improve our personal and friends/family’s lives through weed…my uncle desperately wants something to help him…lot of depression in my family since losing my mum to it a few years ago :frowning:

If the following link is not permitted I apologise in advance to the forum MODs, its not really a competitor i think…CBD oil

Simply-cbd.co.uk

2 Likes

That is skunk oil yes if so then u will be the oil that every one shud be takin is the real natural one wat we call weed remember the weed also do u remember the resin we use to put on a knife and run to put in zoot if so that is the one you wanna be takin anything but is not good cause real hi thc kills brain cells
Wat people forget skunk is not cannabis but in fact is a hybrid cause the 1st one ever done was two cannabis plants x to make the 1st ever Dutchy bak in the 70s and ever since it’s been gettin higher and different flavours which is nice anyway bless o and I make my own off it and sell for 20£

2 Likes

@Shuggz

No its not skunk oil, its just CBD extract Oil, less than 1% THC and 100% legal :wink:

2 Likes

Well am still alive…Just! Still swigging the night nurse like it’s gonna get discontinued. But hey a girls gotta get better right?! (To the folks over the pond…night nurse is a cough and cold thing… not an actual nurse that works at night :wink::grin:)
So nothing to report here really… 1 week yest flipped so heres some pics… Happy Sunday everyone :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Good to see you here. Your ladies look lovely as usual. Keep it up and hopefully you feel better soon. That some bad stuff you got to still be making you ill.

1 Like

I’ve been to Docs Doobs… as ever they say it’s viral, and I’ll live so just a case of waiting it out. Hope you are well x

1 Like

Boo never fun when they say that. I’m doing ok. Lack of energy lately though. Just need some motivation.

1 Like

Well if you find any… give me a shout and gis a clue :raised_hands:. Hope you feel better soon x

1 Like

Hey the best thing would be turmeric in hot milk wid honey real :honey_pot: it’s the best an old Punjabi meds

2 Likes

O and lookin good Stella a question if you know how would one go about gettin a link up wid a pharmacy company

1 Like

A bit hard on here @Shuggz cos ya can’t direct mail. :woman_shrugging: x

Morning all… (Well it is in this part of the world)
I have a question… or 2. @DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74 @Smokin_ernie @blackthumbbetty @dbrn32 @raustin @Familyman @DBRMX @shungitewhap @g-reg
So i now have a bush. Or rather 6 bushes. Should I be pruning. There seems to be a lot of buds not getting the light they deserve. See abv pics… Am I still ok to bend and tuck, bearing in mind am a week flipped? Cheers ‘buds’ :joy::blush:

4 Likes

I would usually wait a couple of weeks from flipping, then go through and remove some leaves. You just don’t really want to take too much.

4 Likes

I would agree with @dbrn32 wait till the buds are noticeable then you can see what to trim and don’t take more then needed. I usually do it a couple times a little bit at a time is best.

2 Likes

@stells hi sorry not been on for a while just been so busy with moving house and stuff but yeah they look good I like to defoliate before I switch take most of it away really low down plant but I scrog so only the part of plant at the net getting the light so rest is waiting energy,
how long have you been begging for I can normally switch after about 3 -4 weeks vegging have you grown in coco I can’t remember have your temps been out of sink maybe you got something not failed in correct bit maybe it the strain because they look healthy

Welcome back @g-reg!
Vegging for 45 days in soil… one week flipped. It’s WW and am scared to touch her now! I was gonna scrog. But again…never done it before and it’s a bit daunting! X

1 Like

Yeah I knw not good

1 Like

I wait till in flower for a weeks or 2 see wat is wat then take all the ones frm the bottom and leave about 6/8 fan leaves on the top and a good few on the stems

1 Like

Can I still tuck and bend? Or am I best to leave alone xx

@stells thanks good to be back don’t worry about the scroging being hard it’s simple best thing I ever did increase on yield and quality of bud is amazing just have to be gentle wen tucking under or when you tie down make sure you have some electrical tape handy in case accidents happen to make a bandage, I top once at about 4th, 5th node then gently bend them back to open them up and tie to netting when I switch on the stretch once stretch is over untie the tops of so I get roughly 8 inch of growth above the net say they all turn into nice dense bud at mostly even size across the canopy

2 Likes