The 'not so erotic' memoirs of a novice grower in Uk

Stop typing and go do it.

2 Likes

Flip those girls! They’re beautiful, btw.

1 Like

Yes. It is time young grasshopper. I bet ur gonna be shockd and amazed how much they really do stretch. Going to be a baby forest very soon in there

2 Likes

Plenty big enough!

2 Likes

That’s what she didn’t say! Lol.

3 Likes

Not for me lol. Unless she’s talking about my head lol. Wait…

3 Likes

Anyone used Co2 packs?
Anyone mind explaining them for me :joy::kissing_heart:

I don’t and for the most part unless you have a sealed room with no air flow or super powerful lights you won’t need it.

1 Like

They are also most effective at slightly higher temps than you’d usually run.

2 Likes

Don’t buy into that snake oil

3 Likes

Hey get well and yr baby will fill out u will be shocked and the about the co2 pack bag u talk about the is it like this

then I think there are good cause wen done u can put in wid yr soil mix any way I think is ok and will do the job

1 Like

Lights turned up and I have flipped! YEY! FINALLY! Can’t wait to see the fruits of ‘our’ labour. Thank you all for sticking with me…Wldnt it be fabulous if we all could get together with our cyber buds. :wink: See what i did there? God im hilarious :see_no_evil:.
I’m still ill with this bloody cold but starting to feel bit more human as oppose to zombie.
Hot toddy and an early night me thinks. Oh the joys :blush:. Enjoy your day/night whatever’s you’re up to. :kissing_heart:
Ah… and how close to the light are my babies supposed to be now the lights on 100% ? :thinking:.
Over and out :sneezing_face::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Bahahaha. :joy: i see what u did there. But what kinda light u got again? Ive actually gotten as close as 6-8 inches away early in flower with no ill intent. But have moved it up to 12-14 now. Bigger footprint. How far u got them? Feel better

1 Like

I knew you’d get it purps… ya just as daft as me :hugs:
I have Led QB. And they’re about 2 ft away I’d say. Just turned them up to 100% and bright…Like very bright!.I’m presuming I now need stretch. X
3.10am here and I’m sitting in bed coughing for England, literally. Damn this cold. I can’t shake it off! X

3 Likes

Ok u just flipped and at 2 ft. Sounds right. :+1:t5: Lower a bit more if u got the coverage. What kind again? Tryna guestimate power/coverage n @dbrn32 would be better there

2 Likes

I don’t remember for sure, but I think 260 kit. If that’s the case, keep about that distance till transition is complete. You may actually have to raise light a little to maintain distance. Then lower it couple inches every 5-7 days until you’re at about 16" should be pretty good at that distance.

2 Likes

Dammit dude. Thanks again. See @stells listen to da light doc :joy:

2 Likes

Cheers guys… like I said before… the cats ass! Xx

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing those ladies show us their naked Buds…

As regards to using Seeds, i think i agree with you on that, i will use what i already have then take cuttings. When i get to actually start.

I think ive started thinking more about the green ladies than the Wife :roll_eyes:

First and last thing i think about in bed is getting my hands on my Kush girls :joy:

Hope youre on the mend, ive been off work last 2 days with throat infection, migraines and nausea…
Glad my CBD oil came this morning, what oil do you take? Im using Entourage and Liquid Gold from Simply-CBD…

1 Like

Ah @DBRMX I’ve stopped buying cbd cos nothing see me to work with me… But I do have a lil fella down the road who makes it for me but of course it’s absolutely riddled with THC. So gotta be really careful in dosage else I actually become part of my couch :grin: Hate being spaced like that… last time I OD’d on it I was reading ebays terms and conditions for hours :joy::see_no_evil:
Am still not well and still not back to work as yet but hopefully be returning soon. Where abouts are you from? Did you say already I can’t remember… another side effect of over abuse me thinks! Am ready for the knackers yard.
And yeah my partners the same… he has no interest at all… and I’m like…“what about if I do this, what if I do that” He just nods and let’s me get.on with it. Best way i suppose! :hugs::blush:
GWS! X

2 Likes