The 'not so erotic' memoirs of a novice grower in Uk

they not been turned to flower yet then don’t worry @stells soon as they flipped they will stretch that when all the main stretching happens in veg it’s all about producing them nodes that will turn into the bud sites my friend
they look good to

1 Like

Dya reckon I should have a go at tying them down a bit? Might do them more harm than good tho… am not exactly gentle handed x

Yup when u flip, theyll hot a good growth spurt for u. And a bit of tying down is usually good if done strategically. Just be gentle. N do it before u water again. Dry plants apparently are more flexible

1 Like

Strategically you say?! :joy::see_no_evil::pray:

4 Likes

Thats how u handle her. I hear she likes it rough!

1 Like

Looks good. I agree they’ll have really fast growth once flowering starts.

1 Like

Thank feck for that…Eeeeeek… am excited :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

@stells you done well there, I was the same when I first started didn’t dare top remove any leaves tie them down ECT,ECT but you just have to get in their and make your own grow your own experiment to find what works for you the best to get best yields as long as you got your environment all dialled in and your ph, and feeding schedules the rest is what you can do to improve yields
I like to top mine at 4th node up then place a screen above them and try to fill it up, scrog, helps to make loads of tops so you get more even sized colas all over them 1 top dominant 1
good luck with it all

2 Likes

Yeah i was gonna scrog… or attempt to… to 4 outta 6. As im gonna find it hard manoeuvring round the space I’ve got. I can only open one end for access. But I don’t know if it’s even worth me doing it… I usually clone and let them go. I’ve topped, fimmed & tied this time so may be enough for this go x

Keep torturing them. They like it.

4 Likes

Well ain’t dat duh troot!

1 Like

Hey hey hey… calm ya self down chicken :joy::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Cluck, cluck, cluck…

1 Like

@stells yeah you be fine doing the lst on its own works just as well I prefer scrog that just my preference, as long as you try to keep them flat and wide and all a level some people like to call it a even table or flat table in the game even tops makes many tops and even colas that the aim to get best yields :sunglasses::grinning:

2 Likes

I can’t do it! I’m trying so hard to keep em ‘flat topped’ but they’re all oer the knot end! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Fight those hussies! Put’m in the place n make’m stay

1 Like

Ah man Purps I’m bending and tieing as much as i can…but they just keep getting bustier! X

Like em with a lil meat on dey bones :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Pmsl… bushier not bustier! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Hehe i was hoping u meant busty…

1 Like