The Noobius grow

@noobius that really depends on the strain I think.

If you are more interested in fast turn around you should consider autos. They flower around week 4 for a total grow of about 12 weeks.

With what you already have going consider doing the scrog and keep them tucked until 75% of the screen is filled then go to flowering light cycle. Maybe that takes 4-6 weeks?

My original plan was to go full term, my fiance however disapproves the amount of funding in addition to the cost of my current supplier… so this one was more for her curiosity. Lol

1 Like

Autos can turn around quickly. I am growing a gold leaf scrogged and an autoflowering for a quicker turnaround

1 Like

It all depends on how little you want your yield to be. You could start flowering just pass the seedling stage, but you won’t get much. The compromise is letting it grow long enough for a good return. Bob31 has a good thing going, autoflowers will flower no matter the schedule. So it’ll finish (usually) first anyways. Autoflowers are a great addition to any garden.

1 Like

gold leaf day 7

1 Like

super silver haze day 7

2 Likes

purple haze day 7

3 Likes

and because my 2 1/2 year old couldnt leave my beans alone… had to start him some flowers to make him happy. cheapo poppy kit costs me 2$ and keeps him happy. worth it

6 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a great start! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@SilentHippie thanks, they look good so far. probably would have killed them off by now if not for all the great advice here.

2 Likes

@noobius
Me too my friend :+1:

1 Like

my biggest problem now is patience. too much excitement about harvest already, and so much can still go wrong.

1 Like

Welcome to the best most happiest forum out there!!! Tons of great people who are willing to help anyone out at the drop of the hat. I will be following along as I’m curious to see what kind of yeold you get with those t5 or are you planning in a different light for flower

@Sirsmokes ive been talked into the roleandro LEDs, but seeing as im on a budget i cant afford enough to run solely on LED, so ill be using the T5s as supplemental. Hopefully for next grow ill be able to pick up some more lighting.

Good deal I use those same lights and was going to recommend them as well have you already got them?

1 led will work for 2 months.

I personally recommend the 2nd generation white lights. I had the red led on one half and white on the other and was impressed with how every thing was doing on the white light side I took out the red and replaced it with the white. Not saying the red are bad at all I just like the white better

I’ll be ordering on Friday. Gotta wait for that check. I found these that are a little cheaper. Debating on getting 4 of these and waiting on the tent an other week or two. I could always leave the plants where they are another week https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XC3LBI2/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=AKPEMWWZ95494&psc=1

so today i went to check on my babies and found these white spots on the leaves. no nutes yet, and nothing but PHd water for them so far. dont have a TDS meter to check EC, but could this be just from hard water? the only thing i can think of is my fiance sprayed them with water last night and perhaps the water just evaporated leaving minerals behind? any opinions? ill put up pics in the next few posts for zooming. thanks for the help guys

@Alton66 @Zombo @Covertgrower @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

purple haze

2 Likes