The mystery grow

Hey how’s it going guys first time grow. Alittle background about my set up and green buddy. I’m running a 24x24x48 tent, air conditioned space, 4in charcoal filter + vivosun exhaust fan dedicated duct leading into my attic. VIPARSPECTRA 2020 Pro Series P1500 LED, 2 basic fans. Light is set on timer everything else runs constant. 2 Plants (10 days into flowering. unknown strains (clones gifted to me by another first timer). I’ve been using all fox farm so far. Coco loco soil. if anyone can help identify the strain, it has some particular features that might be recognizable to more experienced eyes. Also anything anyone sees (issues/ potential issues/ fun facts) greatly appreciated. Hope you guys enjoy my journey.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Your plants look great.

1 Like

From what I’ve read, long thin leaves leans more to sativa where shorter stubbier leaves would lean more indica. Other than that, I don’t think there’s any way to correctly identify.

A first timer too, so take what I say with a grain of salt. :slight_smile: They do look nice.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m excited to have finally joined :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate any input. Yea that’s what im thinking also. But I just find it strange that it has only grown 7 finger leaves this close to the end so it has me thinking it’s definitely some type of hybrid also it has reddish purple stems and strips on the main colas

the biggest leaves are roughly the side of my hand so it has a weird mix of both I’m hoping once it starts to develop buds it might start looking familiar or at least another step closer to its family line lol :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Looking good!

And welcome! :v:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! :muscle:t3: Glad to be here

1 Like

An update, coming along smoothly. 2 weeks into flowering

2 Likes

Here’s an update on it now, everything looking nice and green, lost some bottom leaves, also did some very light trimming

1 Like