The my cat ate my cannabis conundrum!

My cat got a hold of my Runtz auto and it’ll recover but what I was wondering is that since it’s already injured and trying to heal should I try to fem it since the growth is already been slowed

1 Like

I assume you ment to type fim but id be gentler and just top it , but i top all my autos( right as 5th node is forming)

1 Like

good morning @thejokernaytr welcome to the forum!

Pic would help. But sounds like best case scenario would be to let her grow undisturbed for a bit until she recovers then you can top. I say pictures wpuld help because the amount of damage will be a determining factor in the solution

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the community.

What about the plant? Will it recover?…lol :scream::joy::grin:

She may grow to be one of the biggest plants you’ll ever see.

Good luck and Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve never grown indoors and never even coconsidered auto’s before,I used to help my uncle “The Squid” out of Boulder Colorado grow back in 80’s and 90’s so I’ve grown before but am totally unfamiliar with autoflowering strains as I don’t think they were around back then.Hell we were still growing Skunk #1,Alaskan Thunderf#@! and Thai stick and we thought we were cool.But anyway I think my Runtz will be fine it perked up pretty good today and I’m just going to run lst on it when it’s strong again.So I’m running a 2000w full spectrum led w/uv & ir and 4 100w full spectrum leds in each.corner at mid level for side lighting in a 5x5 room do you knowledgeable people think that’s good or do I need to buy more?

1 Like

What is the true wattage draw from these lights? My 1800w COB light only really drew 260w from the wall (have since upgraded to a 480w led). The 2000w claim is “as bright as” is not a truism!
5x5 room will be nice. After I bought my 4x4 tent, started getting buyer’s remorse and wished I’d gotten a 5x5 instead! Either line the walls with Mylar or paint them white so they reflect more light.

Yeah I read about how they come up with that wattage for the leds when I was looking into them, but that was a days ago and I don’t remember exactly what BS they said but I’m pretty sure it was something like “we just make that up to sell more lights”

1 Like