The Misadventures of Tara & Liz!

Those are some gorgeous trichomes. Fine growing. :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Looks like Tarantulina Jolie will be getting the chop tomorrow! These are all from lower to mid buds!

Looks like the pollen took, just have to hope that I get some to mature with cutting tomorrow. First time trying this.

3 Likes

Beautiful buds brother…definitely ready :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

I let my plants run, til they are damn near dead when I am trying to make seeds. Personally I would let the seeded bud go a little bit longer, at least until husk around started to open and you will be able to see some darker seeds. Just my humble opinion :v:

5 Likes

That makes alot of sense…ive only grown fem. seeds so i just learned something else :nerd_face::face_with_monocle::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Guess She’s gonna end up with some serious couch lock then!

2 Likes

Tarantulina Jolie is from a fem seed. I grew another set of plants that were regs and had a male in the bunch! The pollination was 100% intentional and I’m more than willing to get a bunch of amber to get this cross!

3 Likes

Just my humble opinion :v:t4:

4 Likes

Nice… perfect visual :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Hey G-man! nice to still see you around :wink:

1 Like

Tester bud is delicious and some of the best I have ever had! @repins12 Arachnid Pie is amazing!!! Found this little trichome and it’s just adorable.

Just an adorable it’ll baby octopus!

6 Likes

image-277

5 Likes

I can’t wait to harvest @repins12 plants!!! They all look so healthy! Bigger than any of the other seedlings I dropped !

2 Likes

@Caligurl I’m glad that they are doing well for you. Actually, I am very pleased, at how well they seem to be doing, for everyone. That has kinda been my plan from the beginning, to produce some :bomb: azz crosses and get them into the hands of other growers, witout it costing them half a paycheck and produce some killer weed, for myself along the way

AA847505-7FB5-43E9-946D-D39D92A0D47D
image-308
image-300
As long as I am vertical and kickin, there should be many more crosses to come. I hope that y’all have a great day :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

From what I see of all the people growing them, me included, it was a resounding success :raised_hands: :+1: :ok_hand:
Very well done @repins12 !

4 Likes

Yes! Thank you @repins12! You a a kind and generous soul! I put them all outside last night! I’ll post an update pic later today and tag you for sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Getting trimmed and jarred tonight to start curing!

4 Likes

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: looking very tasty brother, very nice work :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Outstanding. Those are some frosty beauties

3 Likes