The Misadventures of Tara & Liz!

Well here we go again guys!
Dropped a couple of the beans that @repins12 sent me! Dropped an Arachnid Pie and a R.C.-S. Gelato.

Planning on transplanting them to 3 gal pots when I cut Manda down. Till then they will be in solo cups attached to the uprights for the tent. They are going to love the HLG Diablo 200’s I’m buying!

@Graysin @Dman1969 @Fiz @Dr.ofSmokology @Hellraiser @kaptain3d @Aussie_autos
I’m high right now and will remember more people to tag tomorrow. Lol

22 Likes

Im in for the ride cant wait to see these grow

3 Likes

im here with my note book.

4 Likes

Will top them after I transplant and then getting a couple scrog nets for this grow. Figured I’d give that a try this time. Ohh, and these will also be done with grow dots, microbes, and depending how they take it, some jacks 321 as well. Guess the fun this time will be my Bestva 1500(200)w VS 2 HLG Diablo 200’s. There will be some overlap in the middle, but will still be fun!

4 Likes

Oh, and my wife gave me the “Really” look when I told her I was dropping more beans when Manda still has about 30 days left. Lol

8 Likes

Its always fun lol thats why we do it these are my girls im doin Girl scout cookies auto and a critical purple auto

These are in week three flower i believe

9 Likes

Hahahaha lol

2 Likes

dude i got the same death look when i told my wife i could fit three plants under each light. the audacity of her to say “ wtf? 8 plants ain’t enough?” like come on whats another 4? lol

8 Likes

I can’t wait to move this summer and be able to grow 12-16 plants at a time!

3 Likes

Well they dont realise that u could lose one of ur plants at any time thats why u need spares lol

6 Likes

Both that I dropped tonight are WW auto fem crosses.

My wife is in the Philippines and she doesnt know about my garden happy days

5 Likes

Don’t know whither to ask if this is a work situation or a mail order situation. Lol

3 Likes

Nice i love white widow autos my last grow was a white widow auto

This the white widow auto i done i got 9ounces

6 Likes

@Tezza2 Guess size does matter!

I don’t want this to sound or come across rude, that is not my intent at all; I just don’t know what to say, bunch of different questions that I feel are all inappropriate for here tho if that makes sense.

That or you’re messing with me maybe? Idk man.

2 Likes

Man I’m so glad I’ve been growing long enough my wife just shrugs now. Goes “do you have variety?” And I have to say “not yet” because my first couple yields sucked. Finally have 3 diff strains curing now. Her mom is a bigger smoker than Snoop so strain variety is important for her :joy: means the wife endures me riding my legal limit of 12 in flower constantly.

It’s like growing tomatoes, Man! You wanna go more than a month without fresh homegrown tomatoes? Cuz no one does. And def not a month + without fresh weed.

6 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair :chair: Brother and set to watching. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Sweet lights! Intense as hell :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’m going to pull up a chair and I’ll be over here in the corner :v:t4:

4 Likes