The Mandaweedian Manifold!

Isn’t that how every man wants to go out? Lmao!

With the videos that I’ve watched on mainlining autos you have to almost be brutal with how early you top each time.

1 Like

Broken but still producing, couldn’t ask for more from her.

1 Like

Yes its intense

Real slow. I should have started with three seeds then pick the best one and best quality pheno to grow from however I use one seed

1 Like

I’m trying a new way where I top the tops and end up with 8 tops

1 Like

This is what’s referred to as nugbuckets mainlining and was the original “technique” the one that I used is Nebulas take on it, i.e. Nebula manifold.

1 Like

Yessir I used nug buckets tech

This one is topping three main main branches but way more training than a manifold

2 Likes

Not as attractive either

Wow! Girl has some looooooooooong legs on her!

1 Like

Sorry yeah I get them confused I assume mainlining is for seeds and manifolding is for clones.

1 Like

Trying to keep an even playing field on one slow branch that was broke shoulda cut it of but oh well supercropped like crazy

From what I have seen you can do either for seed, but mainlining is easier for clones and autos.

1 Like

2W6D

2 Likes

D21/W3!
Manda needed a haircut, still has a nice full canopy. Might have to space them out some more for better light penetration to all the buds!

4 Likes

That’s some beautiful training. She looks AMAZING.

1 Like

Thanks Fiz! Not as much of a spiral as I was wanting, maybe on the next mainline/manifold I do. My next run will probably be 2-3 random seeds to see if I can get a male and a female and let them both grow for seeds!

Hey if you ever need a babysitter I’m in!!

1 Like

That is a piece of work right there brother nice work and I’m sure the labor of love is definitely going to pay off in the end damn I’m jealous I’m just starting a mainline like that and hopefully it comes any where near close to that beauty!!

1 Like

All I can say is Dayum Brother you got it Growin On!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

1 Like

Babysitter, lol. My kids are hellions compared to Manda. :rofl:

I’m hoping for 8-10” main buds and hoping for soda can width with how she’s going right now. I’m honestly surprised she did so well, especially with breaking the stem in half at one point Shhhhhhh!!!.

This is my first attempt at a mainline, and my first canna plant, so I’m super stoked and can’t wait till I can take a small clipping to try!

1 Like