The Mandaweedian Manifold!

Day 1 Flower!!!
Im happy with saying she’s in flower now with the growth she had last night!
Got her dialed in for better VPD! Thanks @Arrow
Also the little secondary bud sites in a couple of the pictures. Should I leave those for testers down the road or trim them now to keep only the mains?

3 Likes

I check on her about 3-4 times a day. I’m going to have to adjust the setting every week anyways as the plant gets higher and all environmental factors change. Such a needy girl!

1 Like

@Arrow got a VPD calculator, uses temp, Rh, leaf temp, and flowering week to determine VPD and shows recommended range too! Gone get her dialed in right!

Temp range 78-79F
RH range 60-65
VPD range 0.78-0.94

Have the humidifier hooked up to the timer for tonight to see how the humidity does overnight as the past couple she kept the RH up on her own.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:…im looking brother…i love a good experiment, and you have the tools to do it…
my day has come to an end…keep it green… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

D2Flower!

Sry no pictures today guys… Over did it going to the store this morning and look like a 90 year old bobbling around!

She did take another full gallon of water this morning with jacks, molasses, and microbes. She grew a bunch more, flowers smell amazing! Supposed to stop and smell the flowers aren’t we? Lol

2 Likes

W2D4Flower
She is really growing now! Felt her to see if she needed water today and felt like I had just watered her… still took almost a full gallon. Guess the microbes the help with water retention and anti-drought really do help.

Flowering strength jacks
Microbes
Molasses

2 Likes

Wow! It feels like five minutes ago you were naming her and now she’s massive!

1 Like

@Fiz I know right? She’s even starting to get a little slap to her smell when I open the tent!!!

I truly wonder just how much she will product. The place I got the seeds states 70-80 days flowering time! Including transition time I’m only at 18 days!

Wow! Imagine 2 more months of that - she’s going end up smoking YOU! :wink:

Looks as if you’ll need to borrow a hay baler…

1 Like

I got another 12 inches before I have to worry about them getting to close to the light, and then can just dim at that point, and by dim I mean cut 50% strength! Lol

Ha ha ha. I think my kids have a tractor with a bailer attachment. I’ll have to see if I can find it, if not might have to buy “them” one. Lol. I’ll have enough trim from my next defol for a nice “bailing”! If I can get one in time I’ll have to do a photo shoot.

1 Like

Lucy ran at 100% for like five minutes, then I had to cut it b/c she was a foot from the light. It worked out obviously, but that’s the tallest plant I can grow in there unless I fasten the light directly to the tent poles. SO glad I’ve got the six footer now too.

1 Like

I have a 6’ tent, but space for it is an issue.
My light has a switch for “Veg” and one for “Flowering”, I currently have both on, so my dimming is turning one set of lights off. Damn burple. Lol

1 Like

give her all the light you have …till fin…dont turn anything off… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Emergency only if/when she wants to try and touch the light! I’m hopping she doesn’t get that tall, but also would be kinda ecstatic if she grew almost 24” buds!

2 Likes

W2D5F

Got the VPD adjusted even tighter! Already seeing tricombs on some of the sugar leaves too! Smell is starting to get more pungent. Almost slapped me in the face this morning.

2 Likes

Wow man that looks great. I have been following your pics as iam doin the same with my white widow auto. She almost two months old in pic your stems look bigger than mine man nice n healthy how long?

2 Likes

First off, that is a nice white tail! Don’t know how they score points where your at, I would call that a 4 point with eye guards, legally would be a 5x5 looks like, and some places would call that a 12 point. Just guessing points off what I can see.

Thanks, I take lots of pride in her! Your girl looks great too! Not many people can do a full manifold on an auto! My stems are probably thicker as mines a photo so she was in veg for over 2 months! I also did some super cropping techniques to increase stem strength and bud production.

1 Like

Lol it beat out both my bros 9 pointers i forget score 160 i think. Perfect symmetry 12 inches front tines to eyes. Baby brow tines thoProcessing: Picture 010.jpg…
Processing: SD530702.JPG…
Processing: IMG2989.jpg…
Processing: Picture 007.jpg…
Tyvm 70 yards peep site 30.06 i was hiding in a tree his nose was lets say busy with doe. I let him finish he started to walk away dropped em. Pulled into woods to dress. Dressed@165.btw its an 8 point.

1 Like

Gotcha kewl yeah i kind of rushed it with the mainline i had two but broke one after first top. I have grown thus strain before and you know that when it hiti weeks it’s going to flower

1 Like

Thats the one that broke.

1 Like