The Mandaweedian Manifold!

Thanks for the heads up, I think she has had it for 8+ months, not quite sure. Will have to ask her when she gets up later.

I’m planning on transplanting it into some better soil anyways which should help too as I know that stuff is bug free.

1 Like

Yeah, she’ll really knock you out! Every morning when I open the door to the room the tent is, it’s like “Whoosh!” enveloped with a massive cloud of weedy goodness.

2 Likes

you are doing an awe job on that girl… :ok_hand:
@Graysin has a very valid point…but if you happy shes good … :+1:
aloes do carry some serial pests…red spider mites being one…theres a few more… :thinking:
happy growing…ill be watching from my normal spot… :eyes:
:sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

D13T
No water today, just love. Took the humidifier out as RH was staying up too high now that I’m almost completely in flower.

Had to put the carbon filter on as the smell was getting pretty strong and can’t have the neighbors smelling her yet.

5 Likes

Thanks Arrow!
Asked the wife, she’s had it for a couple months and a friend had it before that. If I notice anything I’ll take it straight out and start de bugging, but fingers crossed in the mean time.

Quick question! Think she’s ready for the next defol? A lot of the lower leaves are almost completely shaded.

2 Likes

i would leave the lower sun leaves…for now…rather remove unwanted growth points, to direct energy…what us humans perceive as “dark”…is not necessarily “dark” for the plant…take green light as an example… :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

I’m red/green color blind. Lmao
I’ll leave them for now.

3 Likes

@Happilyretired

Good call

1 Like

Officially 2 weeks of transition, looks like she’s fully into flower now tho! What do you think @Arrow @Hellraiser ???
Took another full gal of water with flowering strength jacks, full 4x microbes, and molasses.

Here are a few of the buds!

Current light strength! It’s fixed as high as it will go in the tent (4’ tall) so DLI will go up as she grows taller.

6 Likes

very happy and healthy :ok_hand: looks awe…
hows your vpd ?

1 Like

No idea really. I took the humidifier out a day or two ago to keep the humidity down. It was ranging from 48-51 via the exhaust fan, but I know with flowering want it lower to avoid mold. I’m currently sitting at 80-82f and 38-46 RH day time and 69-73f and 35ish RH at night.

The day time fluctuations are the big fan turning on, at night I change it to “2” all night to keep everything even.

1 Like

Wait, should I really be at 70% RH??? That seems really high!

1 Like

Looking nice and healthy!

1 Like

try and stay in the 50% rh range…you are in early flower…late flower you can drop it more … you have a slight taco…nothing to stress about, but you can up your rh a bitty…my 02

2 Likes

Ill try to adjust her to 50%+

Those pics were also from right before I watered her and right after the lights came on.

1 Like

heres a lil something for you…this is a pay channel, but you can watch the vids…go onto the site and the latest vid is called ’ What is Vapor Pressure Deficit ’ … around the 7min mark is why i asked the question…some good info here…hope this helps someone… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

I’ll give that a look here soon, getting kids up and off to school atm.

Gonna put the humidifier back in when I do my morning check. Thanks for all the great help, it is much appreciated!

1 Like

Got the humidifier put back in. ACI smart controller set to 82F and 72RH at canopy height! Big 6” fan kicks in every 7-10 minutes to exchange the air when one of those ranges is met. The tent is staying 80-82F and 68-72 RH atm.

1 Like

go for it :muscle: keep an eye on the plant…learn how to read them…most important, no electronic device is infallible… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like