The Mandaweedian Manifold!

Tried my tester! Still tasted a little green, but smoked good and has a nice mellow body high and the CBD is working on the pain. Actually getting higher as I write this. Lol

9 Likes

Nice nugs! Happy Smoking :fire: :fire: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sweet bro! Enjoy the fruits of yer labor. Heres mines

Only 92.2 tho. I was hoping more but she was an autoflowah.

5 Likes

92.2 what?

Sorry grams

1 Like

In case I missed anyone

5.693 ounces!

7 Likes

Hell to the yeah … them buds rock…literally :yum::sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Wow man gareat! Big good buds to mister big. Is that a grove bag in the back? I just put my 5 3/4 ounce mainline auto in the qp grove bags i got today. Im anxious about the cure. I always sweat the cure even tho my smoke is clean n not at all harsh. I enjoy it. Now i gotta fill the mason jars with veggies this summer. Waste not want not. Dont havta burp them no mo!

1 Like

Nope. That’s some gluten free flour from Canada as my youngest son is gluten intolerant, makes his eczema flare up super hard! I have some grove bags on order, but trying the CVault this cure.

2 Likes

Smoke Report!

Well a nice bowl of Manda got me higher than the dabs of Tasty Terps I’ve been doing, and man can feel the nerve burn that runs through both arms lessen up and can actually take a full breath right now! This would run 250/300+ an ounce here maybe more due to CBD content. Have a local friend that is going to love this!

And still have weeks of curing left to do!

6 Likes

Good job on the grow, was fun watching her to the finish line. :+1:

3 Likes

wild applause

Bravo! It’s been a hoot watching this. Well done!

2 Likes

Great harvest :100::100::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Great to hear the meds are workin! Nothing better than self sufficiency gromie! Hashtag #gottaloveit

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams heres my first plant!

1 Like

This just finally popped up on my reading list, so I took a happy trip down memory lane, when we were both brand new baby growers, what, 7 months ago? :wink:

Doggone does time fly!

2 Likes

October is when I started, so about 9 months. Lol

Once I’m done with these competitions will be able to grow some monsters!

1 Like

@Twelve1

1 Like

@The_Cannabowlist … cant wait for you to be up and going again. :sunglasses::v::heart: