The little baby, Super Critical Fem, my very first time ever planting a marijuana seed by the way 😎

What’s up? Got an update?

1 Like

Pics didn’t load.??

day 26 i topped her today

5 Likes

some leaves are lighter than others is this normal plus i see some spots @MattyBear @Drillbit i lst’d her and topped her, i think she’s starting to recover, how does she look, it’s day 37, should she be bigger? @MattyBear @dbrn32 day 42 how’s she looking @dbrn32

3 Likes

New growth looks good to me :v::wink::bear:

1 Like

Maybe, but if you’re training it will keep plant from growing as tall as it would naturally.

Yeah, i thought that, she looks healthy tho

2 Likes

Week 3 of flower, what y’all think?

2 Likes

Looking great, no yellowing, those spots are pretty common. I’ve got the same spots on my gold leaf. Just on like 2 leaves.

Help, i think it’s nitrogen toxicity, i added a table spoon of Dr Earth flower girl and i was giving her a cup of FishBoneMeal mixed with a compost mix once a week, im also giving her URB and liquid seaweed @dbrn32 @MattyBear

Looks like N toxicity to me too. That’s one of the tough things about compost, if you don’t know what the NPK ratios are, it can be really difficult to correct it. I would quit adding any N in the feedings from here on out and would probably go straight water the next couple times too :v::bear:

2 Likes

I agree. Tds tester to know what your levels in and out are would help too.

2 Likes

I know I’m not suppose to be over 1200ppm but what else am i looking for?

That’s not necessarily true for soil. You don’t want to go too much over 1200ppm it using soilless, coco, or hydroponics, but soil growers typically have much higher ppm numbers

1 Like

Ok, but what am i looking to see with the test, i think i know where i went wrong, the flower girl has 3% nitro and fishbone also has 3% and it started doing the curling as soon as i added the flower girl, so I’ll take your advice and just use plain water a few times and see what happens

1 Like

what y’all think about day 34 of floweflower development, i flushed it a little yesterday and the run off read 8.3ph

2 Likes

Can switch my 12hr grow cycle from lights being on at day to being on at night during flower, my temps are too high during the day @MattyBear

She looks really good! Nice bud.

1 Like

Yeah, just extend the dark period for one day and set them how you want them

1 Like

Should i adjust my reverse osmosis water Ph if I’m just going to use pure water? @MattyBear @dbrn32