The little baby, Super Critical Fem, my very first time ever planting a marijuana seed by the way 😎

so excited :blush::sunglasses: had to pull the seed casing off this morning :sunglasses: Day 8 doesn’t she look happy :blush:

6 Likes

Looking good, take that shell off so she can spread her cotyledons!!!

1 Like

She just got put in there yesterday and already looking to stand up, I’ll see what she looks like tomorrow :sunglasses:

Come on trichomes! :slight_smile: Good Growing!

2 Likes

@Vexer what do you think?

Looking good so far. She is a pretty little seedling! She is progressing faster than mine lol.

Yes she is, i made my own potting mix, im growing organic so we’ll see if my mix really works, I’ll give her compost tea from Boogie Brew, and 1 week before i flip her I’ll start giving her FishBoneMeal mixed with compost so as not to burn her, 1cup a week for 8weeks, this is my theory :slight_smile:

1 Like

For a guy who has only done hydro, soil sounds really confusing lol.

From what I’ve heard soil is more forgiving, I’m a beginner so everyone says to go soil first

1 Like

Yeah I have heard that too, but I’m not down with bigs and always had a desire to grow hydro. I will definitely do soil for this year’s outdoor grow!

Day 15 Day 17 ![Screenshot_20190127-144027|281x500]

day 21 @MattyBear @Drillbit @Demar @dbrn32 @Vexer

7 Likes

@dbrn32 @Drillbit @Demar @MattyBear @Vexer

day 21 day 26 time for a topping she’s been topped

7 Likes

She looks happy! Nice work! Set to watching.

Coming along nice, looks really healthy. Well done so far! Won’t be long and you will want to consider topping, maybe a couple more nodes. .

I agree, looking good! :+1::v:

Beautiful looking plant so far!

Yes, I’ll let her go one more node then I’ll top her, she has excellent structure and node spacing is really tight.

2 Likes

What are you feeding her?

The soil is feeding her, the microbes in the living soil, with a lil Azomite and worm castings added, then once a week compost tea, I’m away on business rightnow, im trying to get back so i can top her and start her training. When she gets ready to flower I’ll add some fish bone meal

2 Likes

@Vexer @Demar @Drillbit @MattyBear @Oldguy @dbrn32