The life of big Sour Kush

Just pics today before drink time for sour Kush @raustin @Mrcrabs @MattyBear @Drillbit @dbrn32 @Justgrowin @elheffe702 @PurpNGold74 @Budbrother @SmoknGranny

Things rippin along has like 5 crown buds growing :flushed: @raustin Myfriendis410 @Budbrother @Momtomask @Justgrowin @SmoknGranny @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @Wildwest @dbrn32

Nicely done! Been outta likes like 3 hours now. But i tried to give u one anyway :joy::joy::joy:

Looking spectacular :heart_eyes: she will fatten up beautifully, trichs still got some way to go…:ok_hand:

Thank ya @Wildwest I think I’m finally learning patience lol :call_me_hand: took a while :upside_down_face:

Me and you both then, i had little to none befoe starting :joy:

@Wildwest yeah def took my first couple grows lol just couldn’t wait haha

I feel ur struggle i really do…the last week or 2 of the harvest is worse for me, that beautiful smell and lushious buds hanging there…my god im like a kid in a candy shop with my mum telling me “no hannah” :joy:

I feel your pain lol last couple of weeks are def the worst waiting game :see_no_evil:

Worst game EVER!!!

image https://giphy.com/gifs/kim-novak-tXL4FHPSnVJ0A

Yep :+1: patience!

@SmoknGranny Now that’s FUNNY!!! Looks very familiar. lol

This thing is goin nuts has a buncha tops that are about 1’ long each :man_shrugging:t2: Not complaining @raustin @Justgrowin @dbrn32 @Budbrother @SmoknGranny @BIGE @Bogleg @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @merlin44

She’s a beauty!

Thank you! :wink:

Might as well let another walk the plank lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth: chop comin up quicker by the day for sour 1 n 2 is still a baby

SK1 earlier today, I could only knuckle 3/4 of her around the bucket and she’s goin crazy growing upward only since the last pics are 2 days ago now just two of the tops are at 19” tall from curled main stem was only 12” :flushed:

k that’s the whole plant these are 19” tall growing by the hour lol

Big sour aka beast from the east lol things crazy and wicked stinky @raustin @Royc @Budbrother @Sirsmokes @Justgrowin @Dieselgrower @dbrn32 @SmoknGranny @Whodat66 @Myfriendis410

Mighty fine looking gal.