The leaves on one of my Zskittles auto is turning yellow and looks like it stopped growing!

I’m a beginner grower and started out with Zskittles Auto from ilgm! I only ended up with two that germinated and took😞. One of them is fantastic! The other one looks like it hasn’t grown in a week! And it has some definite yellowing of the leaves, HELP!

Hey @Peanuthead1215 welcome to the forum.
Could you post a few photos? Natural white light is best or use a flash. Just not purple.

2 Likes

Did you upload a picture? I don’t see one

1 Like

I literally just did. The one on the right is my poor baby😞. The right one is great! They sprouted on September 5th btw

*the one on the LEFT looks great! My bad lol

I see a primary deficiency of N (nitrogen) the causes can vary but that’s where I’d start. I’d hand you
some CaNO3 through the computer screen but that’s not possible, regardless of the urgency.

2 Likes

Without more information it’s hard to say. The plants look wet, how’s your watering schedule? Do you water till runoff, then check the weight of your pots to see when she needs more? What are you feeding?, could be nitrogen deficiency. Do you ph your water ? Very important, allows your plant to properly absorb nutrients through the roots? What are you growing in soil ?

Fill out the support ticket below I’ll tag some individuals who can help. @Covertgrower @Familyman @if3gt4 @Myfriendis410 @Dman1969

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No
2 Likes

Welcome to the best place you can be!! And that support ticket :ticket: will tell us a lot. :v::call_me_hand:

Looks like a nitrogen issue. Check the run off pH and ppms for a baseline reading and then use a good quality fertilizer like Jacks 123 or mega crop. Also as stated, let them dry out between waterings. They like to cycle between wet and dry.

1 Like

How’s the mega crop ? I was thinking of trying this

Its a decent veg nutrient. Ive used it and liked it. They have free samples on tbier website

That looks a little low in N for a primary veg nute. Jacks Hydroponics 3-2-1 is cheap and simple and formulated specifically as a complete, full grow nutrient system for cannabis.

2 Likes

My Zskittles started doing the same thing and I just start using more nutes and started using cal mag on regular water days. From what I’ve read they love to eat and drink a lot of water. This is my first indoor and auto grow and it’s been challenging, but they look really good now.

1 Like