The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

It really made me sad… he said he wouldn’t raise kids here (salt in the wound) He was annoyed to have to wait 30 days to establish residency :roll_eyes:
It’s very isolated here, you can only get out by boat or plane and it’s VERY expensive. Every summer he visited my dad, usually in Missouri but a couple times in CA. So he was aware of the big world… and he LOVES it. Live music and an entire art district are some of his favorites.

1 Like

Yeah, that is sad. I’m sorry, but he just doesn’t appreciate the beauty of Alaska yet. I think he will once he gets older.

2 Likes

He does want to visit and do the touristy stuff he didn’t do when he lived here. But he’s right, the opportunities are limited here. His goal is to attend Berkley and study neuroscience :astonished: I have no idea how he got sooooooo smart, his HS GPA was VERY low (boredom I think) but I fully believe he’ll cure Alzheimer’s or something :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Neuro science, wow. That’s ambitious! Good for him.

1 Like

I’m from the Philly area, but have lived in Alaska since '01. It’s a beautiful land, but sometimes the people here can be a bit too…well, let’s just say there are a lot of Trump lovers up here, and leave it at that.

We’ll probably stay here forever, though we’ve been thinking about moving to Washington, Oregon, or Colorado. Just thoughts, for now.

2 Likes

I couldn’t live in that political environment. I don’t know how you do it.

2 Likes

I avoid people. If I don’t avoid people, my mouth & opinions tend to cause problems. Did I mention I’m from the Philly area? Lol!

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t blame you. I would have to do the same thing.

1 Like

I actually decided to grow my own, not just to save money, but also to cut-out having to do business with the old guys who sell. They are nice enough, on the surface, but if you hang-out with them long enough, you realize the only thing you like about them is their weed. I just couldn’t keep giving those racist, homophobic conspiracy theorists my money.

5 Likes

Oh, God, I know the type! Every time I have to leave Manhattan I have to deal with family members like that. My husband and I find it somewhat amusing that these people are actually able to survive on their own, knuckle draggers. Yeah, they’re always nice on the surface.

2 Likes

And now, time to go get high, so high!

2 Likes

I belueve that the older our kids get the higher our IQ raises (at least to them lol).
we start out as the smartest person alive and as they age and grow through puberty, our IQ plummets lol As they age and grow through adulthood, parenthood etc., our IQ begins to soar once again :+1:

4 Likes

Yep, I believe you’re right about that. Lol.

1 Like

@Faireswear8oots

greenhouse in the background. built it about 12 yrs ago. 12x20x7. nice and warm during the winter. use for seeds and over-wintering tropicals

5 Likes

That’s a pretty sight❤️ Thanks for thinking of me😘

Where did everyone go? The ladies room is looking empty, should we fill it back up ladies ? :cricket:

3 Likes

There are lots of us growing, here. Let’s do it!

3 Likes

Better tag some ladies in @Missiles @Carol4486 @pptrsha1 and who else? My mind’s gone blank again…better smoke more so I can think clearer :+1:

4 Likes

@Amazon66, @rumpelstiltskin, @…my mind is blank, but like 6 more are on the tip of my tongue.

1 Like

Better go smoke so they fall off the tip of your tongue :+1:

2 Likes