The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

I don’t want to pry, but I see you mentioned your wife. Are you a two mommy household? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.

1 Like

Absolutely, minus the mommy part. Lol! The only babies in our house are growing in tents. Plus 2 dogs & 5 cats.

Been together since '03, married as soon as our state legalized it.

Started growing weed as soon as our state legalized it, too. :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh, excellent! Congratulations on legalization and your marriage! I’m sure you have a lot of people confused on the forum, that’s why I asked.

2 Likes

We’re all adults. They should be able to put 2 & 2 together. If they don’t like the math? Oh well, not my problem. :hugs:

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right, nor should it be your problem.

BTW, cats and dogs are better than babies.

1 Like

Infinitely! Weed babies are pretty darned great, too!

1 Like

Yes, my weed babies have taken the place of my grown up twin girls. Thank God I have something to look after.

2 Likes

Speaking of my girls, I have to go cook them dinner. I made them wait this long - I didn’t want to starve them.

1 Like

We’re getting ready to take the dogs out, then I’ll cook dinner, too.

Have a great night!

1 Like

vagazzle :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:
Step away for a weekend and the forum has gone vagazzling :scream_cat:

@GreenThunder I LOVE the bead idea! Thanks
:v:

2 Likes

As soon as my son flew away from the nest I filled his empty room with my tent and it has really helped ease the emptiness :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh, my kids are still living at home. In fact, I wish they’d leave so I can turn their room into a grow room! Maybe one they finish college. I can dream.

3 Likes

I live in a small land locked community in southeast Alaska… he couldn’t wait to get out into the ‘real’ world. He had never driven anywhere except our little stretch of road and now he drives a big rig around America! He’s been to 32 states!! I’m super proud and in awe of him and he thinks it’s no big deal… just a job :smirk:

4 Likes

I live up in the interior, towards Tok.

2 Likes

I lived in Anchorage for a year in my early 20s. Too cold and dry for me.

I live over 300 miles north of Anchorage. Anchorage is a wetland compared to the Interior. :grinning:

2 Likes

See, that’s my problem. We love in NYC and my kids love it here, they don’t want to leave. I’ll just have to wait till they can afford to move out on their own - I won’t hold my breath.

2 Likes

So you both live in Alaska, wow. I’ve always wanted to visit, it looks beautiful and I love the cold.

2 Likes

I’ve lived here all my life and have only visited a few other places in the state. I thought I would never leave but now that my son has left, I think about it a lot. He has assured me he will never return to live here (went so far as to say he’d feel like a failure if he ever has to) It’s so expensive to leave here, I want to be able to visit him (and my eventual grandchildren) often. He doesn’t yet know where he’ll end up settling down but I’m planning to move to WA within the next 5 years. I have friends and family in the area, and can grow legally. :grin: I really couldn’t go too far from the Pacific Ocean.

3 Likes

He hates Alaska that much? Wow! Kids, huh? He’ll probably change his mind as he gets older, and as he’s had his fill of seeing the rest of the country. Washington is absolutely gorgeous. I’m sure it would be a lot cheaper than living in Alaska too.

1 Like