The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

I’m the wrong house to be breaking in to, hehe

Kinda like the idiots who tried to rob a gun store. That lasted all of about 30 seconds… There is a video kicking around the net.

1 Like

I doubt my Japanese Chin would scare anyone off - just toss her a Greenie and she’ll be your best friend. No guns here either.

1 Like

haha, Jax would probably opt for the treats too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, it takes a special kind of stupid to rob a gun store. :joy::smile::laughing:

1 Like

Yup. Now he’s dead. Natural selection.

1 Like

Hahaha I feel the exact same way :wink::+1:

1 Like

Lmfao exactly what I’m thinking I bet

1 Like

LOL! I don’t even lock my front door.

You can literally walk in and take whatever you want.

That takes all the fun out of it :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh really what the address lmfao :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Actually I do the same
My keys are in my ignition of my Tahoe in my driveway right now I never take em out lol or lock it so ?
Maybe that’s not too smart :thinking::thinking: lol

1 Like

Something like this I bet…

5 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:
Yeah my dogs don’t even bark
The will just loud enough to get my attention then that’s it
You come into my house and two dogs one at 90 lbs of muscle and other 60lbs
I don’t even need to get up lol :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

When my dog hears a noise, he runs over to me with the look of “Aren’t you going to go check that out?!”

3 Likes

Protect me daddy lmfao
You might need to explain to him it works the other way around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sounds like my Shemp…" I barked…okay?.."

3 Likes

My wife wants to know when the next crop is ready…love 'er, even if she is impatient, and understanding when I HAVE to order this great pH meter.

3 Likes

Lol yeah fight the good fight @DieHigh55
My wife gets upset too because every day it something new lol

2 Likes

I hide all the new gadgets and then when hubster asks about one I tell him I bought it ages ago!

1 Like

Don’t think my Chihuahua would be much help… ten years old… but very loud. Not like the Akita I used to have…didn’t like anyone but me…

3 Likes