The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

Hey, @gpitel! I couldn’t agree more with @Countryboyjvd1971. I’m 53, and I remember a few people who grew their own, but no one actually smoked it because it was awful. The pot we bought in the 70s and 80s - even the best of it - was garbage compared to the worst grower on this forum. Lol.

The genetics in the seed alone that we buy from Bergmans is so far superior, that even without all the new technology like lighting and nutrients, you will get a far better quality weed than anything from years ago.

People are just starting to realize this now, hence all the new growers, especially my age and older because our minds are blown by how much easier it is today. LOL! It truly is amazing.

That squashed up brick was in that form for transporting across the border and no one cared what the quality was. I remember getting bags of little more than seeds and stems, and the weed you did scrape together barely got you high… and that was the good stuff! LOL!

Occasionally, we would get “sense” - remember that? It wasn’t too bad, but it was a treat because it was so expensive. Now, it’s all “sense”, so you don’t hear that anymore, it’s a given. At least this is my experience. I haven’t gotten a seed in a bag of weed since the 90s! :wink::sunglasses:

I’m out of “likes” too. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hey they gave me a like lol
Agreed @raustin
No seeds for years until the blessing I was given a short while ago still have 200 lol
:v::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

That’s right, you have 200 seeds! That’s like a lifetimes worth! How are the experiments going?

All good the girls recovered from my under feeding and I’m going to flip the switch this weekend to 12/12 and get things rockin and rolling lol :+1::wink:
Saw your new toy very nice who’s better then you girl
I’m sure I won’t use them all I want some of Roberts seeds lmfao

As long as I had a few inches of extra space, I’d be growing that bag seed all the time… for experimenting on. :nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll put pics up you’ll like what you see once they bud
I guess I could always get seeds and do a grow with multiple strains also :+1: That could work
But Wifey said I couldn’t buy seeds until I use up what I have
Lol but what she don’t know won’t hurt her :wink::zipper_mouth_face:

LOL!!! My husband is the same way, but all he can see on the bill is children’s clothing, so yeah, what they don’t know won’t hurt them. :wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

If only I had a joint for every time I said to a woman “What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him” :sunglasses:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: lol

I actually don’t lie to her about anything I’ve found honesty to be best
I’ll just give her the :disappointed::worried::confused::slightly_frowning_face::frowning: Sad face treatment and make her feel bad for not letting me order them.
Dont tell her but it works every time :+1::wink:lmao

1 Like

Yep, me too. :wink:

But I have to take it one step further; I tell hubster that it’s practically legal here and any day now we’ll be able to make a fortune on it. LOL! I told him I want to start my own edibles company when we go legal, which is totally true! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Did you slip in the 2nd husband idea?

LOL, no, I doubt that will ever be legal here!

Dreams crushed.

Aww, sorry, babe. Let’s work on the legal weed first. :wink:

If I’m gonna live a polyamorous lifestyle, I’m gonna need a lot of weed!

3 Likes

Okay. 10 hours and 35 minutes it’ll be done.

2 Likes

Nice :+1: you would make a fortune in NYC for sure and you could charge like 25$ a cookie :cookie: lmao

1 Like

Oh, that’s right! You guys in Massachusetts go legal tomorrow!

Congratulations! :tada::sparkler::fireworks::tada:

2 Likes

They are so lucky
My sister lives there maybe I’ll relocate lol
Shit fire alarm in build must go check it out

I know, right? We’re both starting to have big dreams about that!

I even bought an infuser! Yeah, another gadget.