The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

This was my lettuce after 2 weeks from seed. And yes, the color is normal :slight_smile: It doesnā€™t need any cal-mag. LOL

1 Like

Wait, thought it was coming Wed? Gotta love the early deliveries (unless itā€™s delivering a kid).

1 Like

Itā€™s a pretty color!

Wow, I really need a manicure.

5 Likes

Two-day delivery! I ordered it Sunday night just before midnight, I think.

1 Like

Sweet! Looks pretty and your nails are fine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fact they look like theyā€™d be good at back scratching and head rubs. LOL I like nails that havenā€™t been chewed off.

1 Like

LOL, Mr Kitty looooves my nails!

I donā€™t touch hubsterā€™s hairy back though.

2 Likes

haha, thatā€™s pretty funny. Poor man. Maybe a good waxing? I canā€™t even get a beard to grow. So slowā€¦ ā€œGrass doesnā€™t grow on a playgroundā€

2 Likes

no dirt under your nails ?

2 Likes

All set upā€¦

Iā€™m really happy with it. This is just how I imagined it. See? Preeeetty.

Iā€™m really glad the LED isnā€™t too purple, itā€™s nice and white!

3 Likes

Heā€™s Italian, soooā€¦

There isnā€™t enough wax in all the land for hubsterā€™s backā€¦ and front. He always looks like heā€™s wearing a sweater. LOL!!! :joy::smile:

2 Likes

Yes! Foxfarm Ocean Forest! :blush:

1 Like

@Allen13420, I love that you recycle everything like that. Everyone should do that, including myself ā€“ now I feel guilty. :disappointed_relieved: Shame on me!

I donā€™t blame your grandmother for growing weed. Iā€™ve always thought marijuana plants are absolutely beautiful, even when theyā€™re not flowering. Iā€™d love to keep one big one in my living room just for showā€¦ except for telltale smell. :thinking: hmm.

3 Likes

I just got my ā€œlikesā€ back and so I tried to go back and ā€œlikeā€ all the great postsā€¦

And I ran out of ā€œlikesā€ā€¦ AGAIN!!! :joy::smile::rage::angry:

4 Likes

Iā€™m Italian but no body hair. Anything that crops up is considered male and immediately removed. LOL

2 Likes

Gorgeous! Looks super slick and if I squint really tightly it doesnā€™t even look gadgety :wink:

1 Like

@raustin Iā€™m still waiting to see your gentle , delicate , nurturing , seductive , loving , firm female approach to tending your gardenā€¦ I havenā€™t heard to many of your opinions or seen any pics of your beautiful gardenā€¦ I am enjoying this thread but I was really hoping to be a fly on the wall for a bunch of girl gabbā€¦ After all these years Iā€™m still trying to find some insight on you beautiful creaturesā€¦ Lol
Of course us guyā€™s screw every thing upā€¦ Go figureā€¦ Lol

:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

You wanna know what I do with my garden? I IGNORE IT? LOL!!! Except when Iā€™m singing to my plantsā€¦ they love that.

Iā€™m not Wiccan so I donā€™t have any goddess energy to feed them. However, that does remind me of a strange little tidbit of knowledge I found many years ago. Apparently, some people give off a hormone or pheromone that makes plants thrive ā€“ I have this, so I touch my plants a lot and they love it ā€“ hence the term green thumb.

But other people give off pheromones that can literally kill plants, and they should try not to touch them too much. I donā€™t know if thereā€™s anything to this, but it would explain why some people just donā€™t canā€™t keep plants alive while others have no problems.

Yeah, technically, I suppose itā€™s not a grow gadget. Now that I look at it itā€™s much more for show. Itā€™s a showy-gadget. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

FO Sho! Shizzle

1 Like