The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

Good night @raustin@Matthew420

7 Likes

If only it were in 10 minutes or less. I could use it. Fresh out for a couple days :frowning:

1 Like

Goodnight!!

1 Like

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!ā€™

DAMN! I wish I had a like for that!

Goodnight, baby! :sleeping:

2 Likes

THAT is adorable.

ā€œLikeā€

3 Likes

Yo you guys are f@&cking hilarious :joy: @raustin @Matthew420 @FyshhTrap
Sitting here getting ready to get on train laughing my ass off
Love your humor guys and gal :+1::ok_hand::v::sunglasses::upside_down_face::wink:
Keep it up to funny
The guy parked next to me keeps looking at me like Iā€™m nuts lmfao

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a really fun thread, I agree :slight_smile: I think Iā€™m using all my likes on this thread.

2 Likes

Lol you really should get some sleep and let your likes replenish lolšŸ˜
Ok nap time :sleeping: my daily suck 1 1/2 hours on train :steam_locomotive: now but at least I can nap :wink:
Peace all :v:

1 Like

Iā€™ll get a couple hours later :slight_smile: Enjoy the :steam_locomotive:

LOL!! Iā€™m glad youā€™re not driving! I had a lot of fun with this thread, we all have to keep it going.

Now youā€™ve got stuff to read on the train. :kissing_heart:

I just slept 8 hours and I STILL have to wait 2 more for one measly ā€œlikeā€!

Iā€™m not gonnaā€¦ makeā€¦ itā€¦

I have no more likes either it seems like they only giving me 1 or 2 am hours I think itā€™s :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

Sorry, I canā€™t ā€œlikeā€ thatā€¦ I still have an hour to go!

1 Like

There yā€™all go. I have a few to share.

2 Likes

Hey, baby, thanks for using a precious ā€œlikeā€ on me. :wink:

I just want to tell you that I donā€™t blame you for wanting to start a deep philosophical discussion ā€“ personally, I used to love those, but I need a rest from that. Iā€™d rather stick to the comedy for now.

No hard feelings. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

Itā€™s all good. I donā€™t get hard feelings over that. We can only walk the path weā€™re on. :wink:

I donā€™t try to convert others to my beliefs. I just find I am better able to know someone if I can understand the basic thought process. Our thoughts are formed from our beliefs.

In an attempt to not offend you, since itā€™s hard for my beliefs not to show through, I will try to stay on a growing plane of conversation with you.

Again, I have no problem with you at all. If you ever wish to speak with me, just tag me.

Iā€™m not what youā€™ve grown accustomed to. I know I have more flaws than you. Itā€™s why Iā€™m so thankful!

Please donā€™t forget, Iā€™m always willing for a good conversationā€¦

3 Likes

Still waiting for more likes bro give one up to you later lol

1 Like

My gadget is here! My gadget is here!

Gotta go set it up!

Back soon. :grin:

God, I still donā€™t have any likes. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Hey all back on train catching up
Iā€™m glad to see we are all adults here willing and able to put the small things aside and get on with what important
Living laughing and loving all of lifeā€™s great wonders

3 Likes

I think I cleaned mine with bleach and water first time. But, the destructions would say if you need to do that.