The Ladies Room -- not for plants!

I’m going to try so hard I’m thinking about changing my username to thelittleenginethatcould420

4 Likes

LMAO!!! You’re such a silly.

I added the 420 part just for you since you commented somewhere there are a lot of 420’s here.

And, better to be silly, smiling and laughing than crying and/or mad. I choose #1 pretty much exclusively. It’s how I roll girl! lol, hip talk for the youngsters.

1 Like

Will you marry me?

Oh shit, I already did that, didn’t I?

1 Like

Some places it’s okay to have more than one husband. err, umm, wait. I think it was wives actually. Bummer, hehe

1 Like

I just happen to be watching"Sister Wives" right now! LOL! But yeah, thats polygamy. I’m more interested the opposite… Shit, I can’t remember what the word is.

It’ll come to me.

1 Like

Swinger? LOL

1 Like

I mean the word, I’m not asking.

3 Likes

Except for a grow journal, I always welcome any kind of intelligent conversation about most anything in a topic I create.

I specify the journal because I really do want to make it as easy to follow as a new grower needs. I’m guilty of cluttering them with off topic subject matter as well.( I ask everyone to call me on that when you see it take place in the future. Please.)

Encountering new thoughts allows me to exercise my reasoning skills…

2 Likes

Polyandry is the term. Gotta love google

2 Likes

Well, considering we have just gotten on the subject of polygamy here… I think our discussion is better suited to your philosophy thread.

Okay, I’ll post it there too.

1 Like

Really? I just came up with polyamorous. Oh well, I think it’s a good idea whatever it’s called.

I like your thinking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hmm, I think it’s illegal here in our state… considering we chased out the Mormons.

I think you sent them to MA.

LOL Yes, and Utah… And Mexico.

Starting Thursday, whenever someone craps on MA at least I can say “at least we can smoke and grow weed legally”

I think that will work to shut them up 99% of the time.

4 Likes

What is with that anyway? Why does everyone shit on Massachusetts? Everyone is jelly!

1 Like

SHIT! I ran out of “likes” again!!!

2 Likes

Jealous that Columbus stopped here first I think.