The Kief Queen Performs Rhapsody in Blueberry

Inga will look like this very soon.

I can only hope so. Maybe after I get a few grows under my belt :wink:

Look at all those bud sites!

Looking good, How does she smell ?

Who is Inga?

She smells ok, but I’ve got a cold, so I can’t really say. Inga is missiles girl.

Getting dense foliage in there …that’s a ilgm blueberry?

Yes, it is.

Alfina looks outstanding!

Cheers to a speedy recovery for you, I had a cold that kicked my butt at the end of September…

Lookin awesome a bunch of her blowing through that now :tada::astonished:

She looks great! My blueberry autoflower is just starting to smell good and sweet. Mines more of a mini bush. You’ve got the big bush. Love those blueberries. Glad I caught the update, gets hard to keep up at times :joy: :v:

I can’t wait to smoke her. Did u grab some clones?

@Justgrowin @raustin i have a question about flushing the plants. Ok so last friday i gave her the las t feeding. I watered her again on monday. She could use some water today. Its the end of the cycle so is it still possible to over water her or am i just leaching out the old nutes?

No, you can’t really overwater her at this point, just give her water to runoff whenever she needs it.

I prepared some daytime blend…chronic widow, CA Dream, and train :steam_locomotive: Wreck…

I been taking RSO personally. The other day i took to much at night and when i woke up i was still high from the night before lol. My plant is changing into her fall wardrobe it is pretty cool i am getting a little purple into the color.

anybody else partaking? there in spirit…

I’m ready to partake :smiley:

let it roll…

Smoking my daytime Amnesia Haze.
00D4834F-0E93-44BE-8914-0AF48FE3C87A

Bong hits for brunch.